7

Y/n's Pov

I woke up naked and entwined with Tara. Her legs tangled with my own and a protective arm around my waist. Maybe things where gonna be different now, she's not with Wes. She loves me. Oh my god...She loves me. It was taking a bit to process that. I suddenly feel soft kisses on the back of my neck. Tara.

"Goodmorning princess." Her morning voice was oddly attractive, low, raspy. I smiled and said Goodmorning back. I didn't want to bring up what we are now, I mean Tara just woke up.

I climb out of bed and put on my underwear and just a oversized T shirt. Tara's oversized T shirt. I could feel Tara's eyes look my body up and down, I went in the bathroom with her and we brushed our teeth together. She had messy bed head so I helped her brush her hair and I put some water on it.

Tara knew how to cook, her mom was rarely around and Sam left. Dad left too. So she had to prepare her own meals and she was good at it, it wasn't anything special just some blueberry pancakes, but they were good. soft, sweet. Tara made me take some ibuprofen before I ate just so my small headache from last night wouldn't be so bad.

We had school today and we already knew we were gonna be late so no rushing to get there. I had some clothes I left here since I am usually always at Tara's. I got dressed and those and then Tara got dressed, we got in her car and she put her hand on my thigh. She didn't look at me but I could see the small smile form on her face.

When we got there Amber gave me a smirk seeing me and Tara together, I went over to say hi to Amber and also say sorry for the hickeys I left on her neck. She laughed and said it was okay and gave me a hug, I could feel Tara grip onto my shirt as she shot me a glare.

I broke the hug with Amber and laughed nervously as Tara held my hand and we walked in the school. We saw Mindy, Chad, Liv, and Wes in a corner and Tara pulled me closer and turned my head so I could give her a quick kiss on the lips.

Mindys jaw dropped, Liv had that look that was all like "I knew it", Chad looked just like Mindy and Wes sent a small smile. He wasn't mad, probably a bit sad though. Me and Tara walked into class together and she smiled at me, I would consider us dating but I haven't really asked her.

After class me and Tara went our separate ways. I had this class with Liv and we sat by eachother. "so you and Tara?" She asks a smirk on her face.

"You already knew this was gonna happen huh?"

"Yep. Since the party, there was definitely something there I mean you guys almost kissed if I hadn't had walked in."

"Why did you even walk in there?" I asked my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Was gonna find a room for me and Chad to fuck in." She shrugs as she says it so bluntly.

"Oh..."

Eventually it was science class and everyone was there. Chad and Mindy bombarded us with questions.

"When did this happen?"

"Your gay Tara?

"I knew it."

"Are you dating?"

Tara answered all the questions but the last one which made me a bit worried. I look over at Wes, him and Amber are talking, kinda weird. Tara's ex and my ex friends with benefits talking, odd.

After school I walk out hand in hand with Tara. We got in her car and it was a bit silent at first. "Tara what are we?" I felt Tara freeze for a second but brush it off.

"I don't know, I wanted to ask you the same thing."

I look out the window for a few minutes but turn back to Tara who's eyes are still on the road. "I want us to be together...I wanna be your girlfriend."

I can see Tara smile a bit and adjust her hand on the steering wheel. I want that too, I want that more the anything."

"So...is that what we are then, officially?"

"Yes, I think we're officially together." Me and Tara get to her house and before we get out she leans over and kisses me, it was a sweet kiss. Tara was a good kisser. I smiled and I got out, Tara took my hand and we went inside her house.

mb that's it so short, this is the end of the story cus ion like writing super long stories. but atleast u got ur happy ending with Tara, and no I will not make a chapter where we end up with Amber. This is a Tara x Reader for a reason 😭😭 Would've been nice if I write a chapter were we got a threesome w them but who knows 🤷‍♀️