Chapter 11~ Anxiety

Beginne am Anfang

Solé:"Samir...Rocco...look at y'all...all bloody"

Rocco walks up to the bed and sits in the chair and grabs my hand.

Rocco:"Solé...you know ion play bout chu, we grow up together like brother and sister, the shit that yo dad put you through, had changed me...so when I seen him hit you..."

I put my hand on his.

Solé:"I know Rocco...but did y'all see what went down...there I was blood everywhere, people were screaming, my heart was racing like crazy and all I could hear was those hits that were going to Samuel and Nova..." I cry covering my face

Solé:"I feel I can't will get a day were I don't have to worry about the shit that I have, like my mom, my friends...this was way to far y'all, Samir you could have killed him! and y'all could have killed Nova!"

Solé:"I really appreciate that y'all took up fa me but this could have went a whole nether way..."

I hear someone screaming I get out of bed and open the door and I see my mom.

Anna:"I DON'T CARE, I WANT TO SEE MY DAUGHTER WHAT FUCK ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?!"

Solé:"MAMA!" I ran up to her and hug her

Anna:"ohh my baby" she hugs me tight

We walked back to the room

Anna:"so how are you feeling...?"

Solé:"I don't know how I feel..let's just say mixed emotions"

Anna:"well do you remember anything.." she looked at me

Solé:"I mean the things I remember are the things I don't want to remember...mom why did you send Niko out here?"

Anna:"to watch over you.."

Solé:"I don't need to be watched...I'm doing fine..well till I got up to this point."

Anna:"well you know how i am...who is the boy the played my daughter by the way.." she looks around the room

Donovan:"Samuel is his name.."

Anna:"alright...Solé how are you feeling right now..."

Solé:"weak.."

Anna:"okay...can one of you take her back to one of your places....-"

Solé:"im going to Samir's house..."

Anna:"I guessing Samir is the tall one..?"

Solé:"yes that's him"

She said ok and told us to go home and get some rest. Her and Niko left before us and then Nikki, Tamia, Donovan, and Rocco left and it was just me and Samir and the room. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"...you ready to go home..?"

"Yea.."

I get dressed and looked at his hands and grabbed them and put them around my waist and I hug him. We leave the hospital and get on the road to his apartment. We stopped to get food cuz I was hungry. We get home and I walk in first, I walk to his room and put my food on the bed and I take my shoes off and I see Samir looking at his hands again.

"Samir come here" he looks up at me and then look back at his hands. I walked up to him and picked his face up. "Samir I need you to talk to me.." "Solé please..." "please what..?" I look at him.

"I need you Solé.."

"You have me...I'm here.."

"Nah I need you..."

"Mir...not tonight and are you forgetting that I don't know what I'm doing and we need to take shower.."

"Ight come on.."

He grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.

"wait I meant separately.."

"To late..come on.."

I sigh, and start taking off my clothes but before I could finish I told him to turn around.

"Boy turn around"

"Girl I'm finna see everything ina minute"

"Plz"

"Alr"

He turns around I started having trouble with my bra.

"Mir I need help with my dra.."

"Alr I'm finna help you.."

"Mir don't do nothing weird cuz if you do ima kick you in yo shit.."

"stop playing with me ma and come here"

He helps me and we get in the shower. He had led lights and he had them on purple and red. I started taking a shower and I feel hands on my lower back and it was feeling good. He walks close to me and grabs the loofah from me and starts take a shower.

"Now you ain't have to do that..."

"What? I wanna take a shower to"

"Mhm"

I finish getting all the soap off me and out of nowhere I feel lip on my neck and hands around my waist.

"Mir we can't.."

"Why not...?"

"Cuz everything that's happened today...it feels mean to.."

"Solé..."

He moves one of his hands to my neck and grabs it. I was turned a lil bit not gon lie.

"We finna do it when we get out the shower...ight.."

"Samir-"

He picked me up and started kissing me in I kissed him.

"SAMIR...we are in water! what if you fall with me and your hands?!"

"I gotchu mama don't worry.."

He walked out the shower and he walked to the bed and put me down gently and started kissing my neck and rubbing on my body. It felt good...like really good, I thought to myself. He got back my face and kissed me on my cheek and looked up at me with a smile and his hair all in his face.

"You ready Solé...?"

I shank my head yes.

"Words mama..."

"......yea I'm ready..."