Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"We are done, you look amazing" she tells me as I turn to look into the mirror. Wow. I'm speechless.

"Come on, let's finish up" she tells me. She brings out her dress first, her, Yelena and Wanda are all bridesmaids. They each have different dresses in a bright red colour. I help her step into it before fasting it on the back for her, it suits her. Knee length, short sleeves, shows off her back and shows off her body in the right places.

"You picked the right dress there" I say to her while she checks in the mirror.

"Thanks, your turn" she says while grabbing my dress next, I step into it while she helps position it and fasten the zipper. I look in the mirror and just wow, I never thought I'd never been here right now. My dress is quite lacey at the top, mid sleeve, open back, goes down just past my knees and is quite fitted. I didn't want too much, I did want a suit but Wanda helped me find this and I love it.

"You look amazing, don't think Wanda could have found a better dress" she says admiring me while getting our shoes out and helping me into mine.

"Thanks, I came very close to wearing a suit. It was too stressful dress shopping, we had to go back without everyone else. Plus Wanda already knew what Nat was wearing so we should match a little" I say while grabbing my bag with everything I need for the day.

"Let's wait downstairs, if we miss this car Wanda will kill us" she chuckles but leaves the room first checking the hallway before rushing me to the elevator.

"I could have just teleported us if you were gonna make me run in these" I say while pointing to my small heels.

"You call them heels?" She chuckles while we wait for the elevator to open. It opens onto the ground floor and it's weird that it's so quiet but I guess everyone else is already there. We make our way out of the compound and wait outside for a few minutes before the car pulls up. Maria helps me inside before getting in next to me before the driver takes off.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Natasha POV

If I thought I was nervous this morning, well I was lying because right now I swear my heart could beat out of my chest. I'm standing at the altar, I'm wearing a white suit with bright red high heels, no shirt just have the jacket closed enough to not show off too much, that's for later.

I'm waiting here with Clint by my side since he is the best man, plus I needed someone. Maria, Yelena and Wanda are all in with Lucy before she walks down the aisle. We chose to get married at this country club as Tony recommended, it has a warm feel to it plus not too far from the compound since we all are going back there after for the party. The room looks amazing, medium in size with our guest on both sides. We both knew we didn't have many people to invite so didn't want anywhere too big so it felt empty. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear the slight music playing and everyone standing up. Clint puts his hand on my back, telling me to breathe. I turn to face the aisle waiting to see her.

Maria, Yelena and Wanda all make their way down the aisle first, all in red dresses but in different designs which suit them all better. Just as Wanda reaches the altar I see Lucy step into view. WOW! She looks amazing and she's holding a bouquet of red flowers, her eyes lock with mine and I'm trying so hard to not cry. She slowly walks down the aisle without taking her eyes from me, she's breathing deeply probably trying to not panic like I am. She finally joins me at the altar as Wanda takes her bouquet and takes her seat. I take her hands in mine and we look at each other waiting for Tony to start.

"We are all here today to marry the amazing women in front of us, I think we can all agree that they are perfect for each other in every single way" Tony starts his speech while standing in front of us, of course he got ordained online to do this.