[1] A Mission As a Demon

Giyu held his sword to his side, he let his demon features out since he's alone at the moment. He spotted a pond, he used his blood demon art to make a map out of it, a map that navigates other demons

Red is for demons, he can zoom in on red figures to take a close look at them. Then he goes over to where that demon is and slays it, he had to find a lowermoon here. It's why he was sent there in the first place.

He found and lowermoon and dealt with it slowly but surely, it seems they could communicate with Muzan from the head. Giyu asked what the lowermoon just did and all they said before their body disintegrated was; "HE KNOWS YOUR BLOOD CAN CONQUER THE SUN! THE MASTER IS GOING TO COME AFTER YOU NOW!" then they disintegrated.

Giyu hurried back to the headquarters to report his mission and maybe tell them Muzan is going after him now. After a few minutes, he arrived where the hashiras were gathered up to talk about things and his mission.

"Right on time, I believe it was a lowermoon? Correct?" The master asked

Giyu sat down on his usual spot and agreed, and told him there is also crucial information he needs to share. The master let Giyu take a moment before Giyu spoke.

"When I killed the lowermoon, he said something about my blood allowing demons to conquer the sun and that Muzan would come after me now." Giyu lowered his head as he said this.

Sanemi thought he was lying, so did Iguro though not fully, but everyone else was worried. That would mean Giyu needs more protection and he'll even have to go into hiding, and his name will cease to exist. Only kept within trusted people Giyu knows, and the hashiras would know about this.

Everyone went to their estate, Giyu went to Zenitsu and Genya to tell them about him being a demon and everything.

"How do you trust I won't tell anybody?"

"Zenitsu, I told you I wanted to stab Shinazugawa in the back many times. It's not you Genya" Giyu said while he sat down on the rock near the cut up tatami mats. Genya accepted that he knows Giyu hates Sanemi.

"So what will you do about you being a demon and Muzan coming after you?" Zenitsu sat down next to Giyu but not too close.

"You've been a demon for quite a while, and you could always say that you eat demons to gain more power as an excuse that you have demon features sometimes" Genya said while he also sat down next to Zenitsu.

"I guess so, it's uncomfortable to hide them" He let out his demon features with a sigh of relief. "That feels better"

Hint for next Chapter |
|
\/

Hint for next Chapter   |                                             |                                                       \/