He looked around the room seeing India and her kids laying in the bed watching whatever was on the tv while Durk sat at the edge of the bed playing with Dj.

"Jahmir? What—

"Somebody took Jaleah." Jahmir said, running his hands down his face feeling himself about to crash out.

"What?" India's eyes widened as she sat up in the bed then looked at Durk who looked at Jahmir.

"What you mean somebody took Jaleah?" Durk asked as Jahmir handed him Jaleah's phone.

"Is that blood? What— Where is my daughter?" Indias voice got louder as her biggest fear started to play out.

"I meant exactly what the fuck I said." Jahmir unintentionally snapped. "I called her and she told me she was at Walmart when all of a sudden she screamed. Then I heard somebody car door slam and they drove off." Jahmir said as it started to sink in.

Durk stood up, grabbing his phone to call Booka, Von and Lil baby.

Jasmine came upstairs with Nova looking around at everybody seeing everyone showing different emotions.

She instantly started to cry, knowing something happened to Jaleah just by everyone's demeanor.

India stood up and hugged her daughter, rubbing her back as she blinked her own tears away. She needed to stay strong for her kids.

"I'm— I'ma call the police. You said Walmart?" India asked calmly as she unlocked her phone and Jahmir nodded.

"We can never get a break." Jasmine sniffled as nova rubbed her back.

"Who the fuck would take Jaleah? That lady in jail, right?" Nova asked and Jasmine nodded as Maurice walked in the room looking around in confusion.

"Somebody died?" Maurice asked.

"I think my daughters been kidnapped. She told her boyfriend about an hour ago that she was leaving Walmart and while they was on the phone together it sounded as if she was fighting somebody off." India said into the phone as she placed a hand on her forehead.

"Somebody kidnapped Jaleah?" Maurice's eyes widened before looking at Jahmir who stood there in silence, zoning out.

He couldn't believe this shit was happening. He didn't know whether to cry or break shit. He was feeling different emotions all at once.

"Why do shit keep happening to her? She's been through enough as is." Jasmine said to herself as she tried to stop her tears.

"He said that there was blood on the ground at Walmart so y'all should be taping that shit off and tryna find evidence or something, instead of questioning me when I done told you all I fucking know." India snapped at the operator.

Jahmir calmly took the phone out of her hand and stepped outta the room so he could give the 911 operator as much detail as possible.

"What the fuck? It was just a normal fucking day now this shit happen?" Maurice ran his hands down his face, getting stressed.

"Who we gotta kill?" Von asked as soon as he entered the room.

"Jas, how about you take the kids to your room while we handle this." India told her and Jasmines face scrunched up.

"What you mean? I'm helping." Jasmine looked at her in confusion.

"We're gonna meet the police at Walmart. I don't want you to see the blood and stuff, okay? Please do what I said." India told her, trying not to snap.

Jasmine stayed silent as she guided her siblings out the room and towards her bedroom.

"I don't know." Durk responded to Von as he punched the code into the safe, grabbing one of his guns and making sure it was loaded.

"Why are you grabbing a gun?" India asked since Durk was acting as if they were going to meet up with the kidnapper and not the police.

"They ain't finna do shit." Durk told her as he tucked his gun. "They gone say some dumb ass shit about how she ain't been gone that long, I'm already knowing."

"Yeah, they might try to say she ran away or something." Maurice nodded in agreement.

"But they shouldn't. There's blood which is a sign that there was a struggle." India said.

"She right." Von agreed.

"Let's just go and see." Jahmir said, getting irritated by the minute.

"My baby," India sobbed as she took in the scene, staring at the pool of blood Jaleah left behind.

"There's no eye-witnesses or any camera footage during the time the events took place." Officer Brian told them.

"It's gone be okay," Jayda comforted India as she cried harder.

"Please, officer. You have to find my baby, we just got her back. It hasn't even been a year yet." India told Officer Brian who looked at her with sympathy.

"I'll do everything I can ma'am." He assured her before looking at Jahmir who was trying to seem blunt about the situation, when in reality he was hurting. "There was another female with her?"

"Uh, yeah. Her name Savanna Williams. I heard her scream Jaleah name when we was on call together." He told him as another officer walked towards them.

"Y'all check the car for prints?" Officer Brian asked Officer Sanchez who shook his head.

"No need, they never made it to the car." Sanchez said as he pointed to the cart full of Jaleah and Savannas items that was sitting in the middle of the parking lot.

"My guess is that Jaleah might've been hit in the head from behind, catching savannas attention to which she screamed her name. What happened with savanna is unclear. Did they double check the lot for evidence?"

"Yeah, they found a small amount of blood that could've been from Savanna. It's going to the lab to get tested." Sanchez said. "They also found her phone and shoe tossed in the grass over there." He pointed.

"Alright," Officer brian nodded as he stepped away to talk into the Walky talky.

"Where y'all finna go?" Jayda asked catching India's attention as she watched, Durk, Von, Jahmir, Maurice, Booka and Dom slowly start to walk away.

"We finna go search fa her 'fore she be outta town somewhere." Durk told them and they nodded watching them walk off.

India was kinda hesitant. She knew Durk had a gun that he most likely planned to use it on whoever he felt knew something.

"Am I able to put out a amber alert?" India asked Officer Brian.

"I think so, you'll have to go down to the station ma'am." He told her and she nodded.

"I'm— I'm ready to go." India told Jayda who nodded and they slowly walked away towards her car.

Spicy..

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎