Chapter 31 Are you cute?

Start from the beginning

  you What's the matter, it's for my own good that you make up lessons for me." He Shao said hastily.

  "But I caused you to be targeted by Professor Qin." Yan Hao lowered his head, his whole body listless.

  He Shao saw that he had been raised for three months, and he could not tolerate the brighter and brighter student roommate, who seemed to be depressed again, and immediately scratched his head anxiously: "Oh, it's okay, in order to continue to be roommates with you, I admit it. Just target it, I don't believe I can't do it."

  "You don't have to force it."

  "No force, don't force it, I know the teacher is doing it for my own good." He Shao said.

  "Really?"

  "Really!" He Shao dared not deny it, he was afraid that if he shook his head, Yan Hao would run to submit the application for a single dormitory. Obviously, the dormitory with Yan Hao was for copying homework, but now it seems that this homework is not easy to copy.

  "Then you continue to practice, don't rush to complete energy combing, you can try to spend twice the time before combing slowly." Yan Hao suggested with a smile.

  "Let's wait for the afternoon. I'm a little hungry. I'm going to eat in the cafeteria. Let's go together?" He Shao stretched and stood up. He had a headache and had to rest for a while.

  "I'm not going, I've only checked half of the wiring, I'll talk about it when I'm done." Yan Hao shook his head.

  "The cafeteria will run out of food when you're done, forget it, I'll bring you some here." He Shao sighed and said helplessly.

In the middle of the work, he was called to eat, but his mind was not on eating.

  "Thank you."

  He Shao waved his hands, rubbed his sore neck and walked out. Yan Hao looked at his back, but his face was full of mischievous smiles. If He Shao turned around at this time and saw the smile on Yan Hao's face, he would know that he was cheated just now.

  He Shao is good in everything, but he is too salty. He only wants to pass the exam. It seems that one extra point in the exam is a waste. He really makes Professor Qin, who cherishes talents, love and hate him.

  Today is the weekend, there are fewer students in the school cafeteria than usual, but it is still very lively inside. The students gather together in twos and threes, seeming to be discussing something, and their faces are full of joy. Among them, the most excited ones seemed to be the people from the mecha driving department.

  The school uniforms of the Federal University are all similar in style, but the uniforms of different departments will have different styles of badges embroidered on the outside. He Shao judges their identities by relying on these badges.

  Did something happen to the mecha driving system? Why are everyone so excited.

  While thinking, He Shao went to queue at the window.

  "You guys say, is this real?"

  "Try it and you'll know. Anyway, these herbs don't look expensive. I'll go to the pharmacy to make a pair after I finish eating." "

  It will definitely work. But the medicine formula announced by the military. And the developer of this medicine is the same person as the master pharmacist who improved the advanced tranquilizer formula last time." "Cute?" "

  Pfft

  , I don't even have the nerve to call you that name. He is a master who has a childlike innocence, so he nicknamed himself Little Cute." After