|| Chapter 9 ||

And the update is here

Enjoy😁

The sound of boots echoed the whole floor. Reyansh raged towards his room with grief for Piyali, who was sleeping soundly with open mouth.

As he reached his room, he kicked the door mercilessly, killing her beauty sleep.

"Meri neend......"Piyali whined with the loud sound and got up from the couch instantly.

She was about to scream but stopped after seeing Reyansh at the door. She smiled widely and ran towards him, wiping her sleepy eyes.

"Hi, I wa...

"WHO THE FUCK PERMIT YOU TO YELL AT MY DAADI ?"

Reyansh roared, blazing towards her in anger. Piyali's body shivered in fear with his sudden unexpected shout.

She instantly moved back as his rough body came infront of her. But Reyansh clutched her wrist and dragged her tiny frame towards him like a doll.

"Ch..odo.. mujheee..mummmaaaa.." Piyali cried as she glanced Reyansh's scary look with red eyes and clenched jaw.

"STOP MAKING CROCODILE TEARS, LIKE A FAKE BITCH. NOW TELL ME WITH WHAT RIGHTS YOU SCREAMED AT MY DAADI." Reyansh screamed at her tiny face.

Piyali froze like a statue with his words. She looked at him blankly in hurt.

Reyansh's temper rose after seeing her unresponsiveness. His eyes then fell on his bed which made his anger doubled more. Piyali saw his eyes scanning the bed. Her fear increased more along with the tears.

His parents and sister rushed towards the room to prevent Reyansh from shouting at Piyali. But it was too late.

Riya gasped on seeing the bed. She glanced at his mother worriedly, who gulped in fear.

Reyansh's jaw clenched. He stared at her stone-red face and gripped her fragile face with his rough palm, making her hiss in pain.

"You started crossing borders, huh ?"

In fear, Piyali started to hyperventilate.

"REYANSH STOP. THIS IS NOT GOOD." Nandini screamed from behind. While Randhir clutched his head in shock with his son's outburst.

But Reyansh did not give any ears to it. He was so immersed in teaching his wife her place.

"JUST BECAUSE I MARRIED YOU DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. THIS IS MY ROOM. THIS MY HOUSE. YOU ARE A MERE STRANGER. AND WHAT THE FUCK CARTOON YOU HAVE MADE ON MY BED....