5

BENITO's POV

I don't care what my sister said, I know for a fact Holli Would had something to do with her sneaking out.

I was talking with my friends when my sister and her friend walked on the dance floor. I ran a hand through my curls and sighed in annoyance.

"Hey I'm going to get something to drink real quick"

I made my way towards the bar and ordered something random.

I watched as love danced with Natalia.

Love moved her hips to the beat of the song. As the song ended and another one began, she made a happy face and said something to Natalia. She moved her hips again this time putting her hands on her head and moved them down slowly towards her curves.

Every man around her was practically drooling over her. Not me though she disgusted me. No sane man would actually go for her. I feel bad for whoever ends up being her boyfriend.

"she's so hot"

I turned my head to a guy who just sat next to me. He was looking at Love.

"oh yeah so hot"

I said sarcastically. I took a sip of my drink, I scrunched my face in disgust as the liquor hit my tastebuds. I don't even know what this is but free alcohol is free alcohol so I'm going to drink it anyway.

"I think I'm going to go up to her and ask her for her number"

"Oh for sure man"

"Any advice on how I should get at her?"

I thought about it and I wanted to mess with her a little bit.

"Oh yeah man just be like, you remind of a cartoon character that's super sexy and wanted to see if I can get your number", "just be super honest, she'll love that"

"A cartoon character, really? How do you know she'll like that?"

"She's my sister's best friend, trust me I know"

"oh okay anything else I should tell her?"

"Nope. Well you know who Holli Would is?"

"Oh yeah from cool world right?"

"That's the one, she loves being compared to her and she especially likes the nickname H.W." , "just make sure to do that and she'll be falling for you I swear"

"Okay thanks man", "just for that go ahead and get yourself a drink, on me"

"Sure thanks"

I watched him walk away. I mean all the drinks were free so whatever.

I wish I could be there to see the look on her face.