"I gotcha! You can count on us to watch the shop, right Nicolas?" Alexander grinned as he glanced at the man across from him.

"Right." The male shrugged before turning back to the computer.

The rest of the week went off without incident, and Nicolas questioned Elizabeth periodically about her trip. Although, there wasn't much information to give she answered his questions to the best of her abilities. She also reminded him of his duties and that he was technically a manager, and so she trusted him to be able to take care of the shop. Once Sunday morning came, Elizabeth had already packed two bags. One containing clothes for the week, while the other contained tools that she may need. Having just finished her breakfast, she was standing in front of the sink washing her dish when she heard a vehicle approaching. Glancing outside, she noticed the sleek black GMC pulling in front of her home before coming to a stop just in front of the attached garage. Placing the dish on the drying rack, she turned to grab her bags and hurried to get outside and lock the door.

"Good Morning, Ironhide. I hope the drive wasn't too long for you." She smiled as she placed her bags in the bed of the truck.

"It was mundane. We are expected to be at the landing strip in a few hours, so we had best get going." Ironhide spoke gruffly, almost reminding her of Barricading.

"I see. Well, let's get going then." She grinned as she pulled herself into the passenger seat.

Ironhide remained silent as he pulled out of the dirt and sand driveway, while Elizabeth glanced out the window. The nearest air strip that she was aware of was roughly two hours away. Watching as the mounds of dirt and sand flew by, she couldn't help but begin to worry about the shop and how well it would be kept.

"Elizabeth?" Ironhide suddenly voiced, which brought her back to reality.

"Yes?" Her voice was slightly higher pitched from the sudden call.

"I noticed that there was a lingering energon signature around your home. Have you been in contact with another Cybertronian since Jazz?" His voice was hard, as if daring her to lie to him.

"Energon signature?" She questioned in hopes that he would explain and possibly not push for an answer on who she had come in contact with.

"Energon is like blood to you humans. It leaves behind a signature so that other Cybertronians can track them. I only ask for your safety." It almost sounded like a sigh had escaped him as he spoke.

"Oh, I see. I don't believe I've come across any Cybertronians other than you guys, but it's hard to tell if a vehicle that comes in is a Cybertronian and what is not. Especially if they stay in vehicle form." She lied as she rubbed the back of her neck slowly.

"If you were to come across another Cybertronian, would you tell us?" Ironhide questioned.

"Of course." Elizabeth slightly smiled as she focused her gaze back towards the window.

There was moment of a silence before another sigh seemed to escape the ventilation of Ironhide's interior. The rest of the ride was quiet, although not the most comfortable, it was nice that Ironhide hadn't pushed the subject. Approaching the landing strip, Elizabeth noticed that a cargo plane was situated at one end and a few military personnel stood on standby. Coming to a stop behind the plane, Lennox was the first to approach Ironhide and open the door for Elizabeth.

"Hey, how was the ride?" Lennox smiled as he watched her slide out of the seat.

"It was relaxing. Where should I put my bags?" She returned the smile as she and Lennox moved to grab a bag.