Expertise: Fluency in Languages, Manipulation and Deception

Background:

Unchinaga Aeri, also known as Giselle, is a Korean-born Japanese with an extraordinary gift to be fluent in all languages. From a young age, she displayed an innate ability to speak languages spontaneously and fluently within a short timeframe. She utilises her skills to manipulate information out of people, but also to take advantage of unsuspecting people.

Skills:

When exposed to an unfamiliar language, she quickly assimilates to the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation enabling her to communicate with astonishing proficiency. Giselle would frequent social gatherings of rich businessmen, using her charm and charisma, she is able to draw information out for her teammates.

 Giselle would frequent social gatherings of rich businessmen, using her charm and charisma, she is able to draw information out for her teammates

Name: Winter

Age: 21

Specialisation: Armament Engineering, Weapon Design

Expertise: Customising Weapons and Equipment

Background:

Kim Minjeong or Winter is a prolific dealer and engineer in weaponry. Her father was a profound weapons dealer and specialist in firearms and blades. After he met his demise, she sought to carry on his legacy. With extensive knowledge of all things designed to kill, she gains the ability to utilize them in Aespa's attacks.

Skills:

Winter uses her comprehensive understanding of various types of weapons, she caters them to her member's skills and specialities in order to enhance their abilities. She also has an innate ability to blend form and function, integrating top-of-the-line modifications into her designs, resulting in weapons that are aesthetically stunning as they are lethal.

With her weapons, Winter plays a huge role in crowd control and long-distance attacks with her highly modified rifle. Her victims wouldn't be able to spot her until it was too late. She works tightly with the leader, Karina.

Ryujin continued to scroll down the document she made, thinking to visualise their attacks and how to effectively counter them. However, with their skills and their abilities, she knew that taking them out would be a test of her capabilities.

 However, with their skills and their abilities, she knew that taking them out would be a test of her capabilities