financial IQ

financial IQ is made up of knowledge from four broad areas of expertise:

1. Accounting
Accounting is financial literacy or the ability to read numbers. This is a vital skill if you want to build an empire. The more money you are responsible for,the more accuracy is required, or the house comes tumbling down. This is the left-brain side, or the details. Financial literacy is the ability to read and understand financial statements which allows you to identify the strengths and weaknesses of any business.

2. Investing
Investing is the science of “money making money.” This involves strategies and formulas which use the creative
right-brain side.

3. Understanding markets
Understanding markets is the science of supply and demand. You need to know the technical aspects of the market, which are emotion-driven, in addition to the fundamental or economic aspects of an investment. Does an investment make sense or does it not make sense based on current market conditions?

4. The law
A corporation wrapped around the technical skills of accounting, investing, and markets can contribute to explosive
growth. A person who understands the tax advantages and protections provided by a corporation can get rich so much faster than someone who is an employee or a small-business sole proprietor. It’s like the difference between someone walking and someone flying. The difference is profound when it comes to long-term wealth.

I am really really sorry for making u guys wait for so long. It was just that a book on wattpad got 100% of my attention and along with it I had a lot of shit to do called project and practical.
So spare me this time...

Enjoy reading.....