end of the day

Osanas been eliminated

She's been gone for weeks, but nobody seemed to notice too much... other than senpai of course. It hurt him... but she seemed to be in love with that weird other boy anyway...

The 5 minutes till end of day bell rang, all the students went to there lockers to grab any remaining items they may need for the next day. Students all flocking into the halls and chatting while grabbing things.

(Keep in mind these are the large lockers that can fit people inside. They can only be unlocked from the outside via code or key.)

Osanas locker happens to be right next to ayanos locker. Senpai walks over to conversate with her. Moving on from loosing his only and best friend he knows he needs to start anew and ayano often seems to be alone. Perfect canidate.

Ayano opens her locker to grab Shoes. She's the kind of person to enjoy caring her belongings by her book bag or by hand. its school policy to leave a pair of shoes here to change into. Senpai taps her on the sholder.

"Excuse me. I've seen you arround the school and I've recently lost my friend. I was wondering if I can be your friend?"

"I don't see why not, and I'm sorry for your loss." Ayano exclaims knowing she's the reason osana is gone.

"Would you like a hug?"ayano asks worriedly.
Senpai leans in for a hug but just then he feels a bump on his back from a passerby student. He looses his balance and topples over ayano causing them to both fall into the locker with the door slamming behind him.

Just as this happens the bell for the end of the day rings. Senpai starts to panic but just as he looks to ayano for help he realizes he knocked her out. He holds her limp body up as to not let her fall. There probably wouldn't be enough room to let her fall in there anyway.

He gently taps her face as to get her to wake but she's out cold. She starts to slip so he props her up again this time her head falling on his chest. He can hear her soft breathing as he closes his eyes thinking of ways to escape. Just then he thought about calling for help. Remembering this school has a no cell phone policy.

His shiny black I phone 12 is sitting comfortably on his pretty led lit up bed in his fancy modern pent house that his rich asshole parents could afford because there both lawyers. Point is.. it's not here so it's useless to him... might as well trade it in for an I phone 13 pro max. Or new parents. if only he could sit at the dinner table and complain about how trashy his camera quality is to his rich spoiled parents. I hate his parents. Actually he might be an orphan..
Don't fact check me...

As he stands in this locker leaning against the door without his shiny I phone 12 he wonders if this ayano is the rebellious bad girl troublesome type without a dad who brought her not so shiny I phone 7 to school.... maybe she's rich... she dresses well... she must have a dad... no pericings... she definetly has a dad. (Guys I can make this joke I'm emo) I guess he thought that because she had black hair... but he realisez he has black hair to. She must be rich to. Maybe she has a shiny I phone 12 sitting on her bed. Maybe we're siblingz... no that's assuming all Americans love beer and are related. (I'm American to lol)