Fu Chengze doesn't think the demon sect he leads is extremely evil, at least they dare to admit that they have done bad things, and they are all aboveboard when they do bad things.

But these so-called martial arts righteous people all dare to do what they don't want to be, they only dare to do those nasty things behind their backs.

After knowing that Chen Tianyun had disappeared, someone finally couldn't help it, and rushed towards the door of the Tiandijiao, trying to forcefully break in and snatch the magical secrets.

The person standing in the front was Anmenan. That person didn't pay attention to Anmenan at all, and stabbed at Anmenan quickly and mercilessly with the sword in his hand.

"Brother, be careful!" Chen Zhiying's ear-piercing scream rang out.

Anmonan frowned and blocked his ears with both hands. While kicking the sword in the hand of the man who came up to seek death with his foot, he said angrily, "Don't call me okay? You will give me my ears." Deafened."

Seeing that An Monan kicked the man away effortlessly, Chen Zhiying covered her mouth embarrassingly, not daring to scream anymore.

There was nothing serious about Anmenan kicking that man away, but when the man landed on the ground, his appearance made everyone open their mouths in shock.

Just now Anmonan clearly only kicked, but this kick broke the sword in the man's hand, and he was kicked away. The most surprising thing is that when the man fell to the ground, the two broken pieces The sword was actually inserted into the man's eyes accurately.

"AHH!!!!!!" The man's tragic scream resounded through the sky, he covered his eyes in pain, and rolled on the ground in pain, the blood from his eyes soon flowed all over the man's body .

The cruel and bloody scene in front of them shocked everyone. They looked at Anmenan in disbelief, unable to believe what they saw.

How did Anmenan do it? He was so fast that he could barely see clearly just now, and how could Anmenan's actions be so cruel? The people present here are all upright martial artists, no matter how many nasty things they have done behind the scenes, they are all sneaky and dare not let others know.

But now Anmenan dared to brutally kill a person in front of so many people. Isn't Anmenan afraid that today's incident will spread to the world? If this incident got out today, Anmenan would be accused by everyone in the martial arts world, and his reputation would be completely ruined.

Luo Xuanbai looked at the man's miserable condition with a trembling body, and was a little afraid of his complacency these past few days. He almost forgot how cruel Anmenan was, and he has been trying to provoke Anmenan these days. He really didn't dare to do it anymore, because he was afraid that he would end up in such a miserable end like this man in the future.

Seeing that An Monan's methods were so cruel, Chen Zhiying also began to feel uneasy. Why does the elder brother seem to be a different person now? Where did the gentle and kind elder brother go? Obviously, the elder brother would not kill people casually before, and he would not be so fierce. What happened during the time he was away?

Fu Chengze was probably the only person present who didn't think An Monan was too cruel. He looked at An Monan with admiration in his eyes, and his heart trembled slightly.

An Monan is the strangest and most different person he has ever met. He is different from those hypocritical martial arts decent people. He never cares about other people's eyes when he does things. A freewheeling person.

Fu Chengze appreciates such a person very much, but Fu Chengze's nature is doomed that he is not a person who will easily trust others. The more An Monan behaves like this, the more he doubts An Monan.

From the performance of other people, Fu Chengze could tell that An Monan seemed to have changed a lot, and he was completely different from him before. It was because of this that Fu Chengze never believed what An Mo Nan was doing now. He always felt that An Mo Nan's current appearance was like a huge conspiracy, trying to seduce him into the bait.

There are many doubts about Chen Tianyun's disappearance. Fu Chengze suspects that Chen Tianyun and An Monan directed and acted on their own. In addition to An Monan's cruelty now, Fu Chengze also suspected that he was deliberately acting in front of him in order to gain his trust.

But even with such doubts in his heart, what Fu Chengze couldn't deny was that he seemed to be gradually attracted to An Monan.

If An Monan is really what he suspects, then Fu Chengze will not let An Monan go, he will definitely make him pay a heavy price, and let him know how dangerous it is to lie to Fu Chengze to die .

"Host, Fu Chengze's admiration value for you has increased to 20 points, and the blackening value has increased to 10 points." 004 suddenly shouted very excitedly.

This is really not easy, Fu Chengze's admiration value and blackening value have finally changed, 004 feels that he has finally gotten a little reward for his humiliation during this period. 004 really hopes that the host will not be so playful in the future, complete the task well, and end this plane as soon as possible.

An Monan didn't understand why 004 was so excited, and he didn't understand why Fu Chengze's inexplicable admiration value and blackness value had risen, but he didn't care too much. What he cared about most now was the people in front of him who dared to die in front of him. this group of people.

"Who else wants to come up and try? How about all of you come up together?" Anmonan looked at the ants in front of him and asked contemptuously.

The contempt in Anmenan's tone made many people annoyed. Although Anmenan looked very powerful, they didn't believe that Anmenan could beat so many of them. If all of them went together, then Anmenan would definitely not be their opponent, so what is Anmenan pulling at?

The angry people looked at each other, and then rushed towards Anmenan in tacit understanding.

The next scene was unforgettable for those who survived standing here even after many years, because this place has completely turned into a purgatory on earth, and Anmenan's cruelty and ruthlessness made many people feel terrified from the bottom of their hearts.

Anmenan is like a monster without emotion. In Anmenan's eyes, these people are all like weak ants. They were all killed by Anmenan without mercy.