Soojun
ur right sorry baby

Myujin
yeah im gonna go study now bye
soojun 🥸 disliked this message!

Liam
soojun im done studying ill hang out with you if youre still down?

Soojun
HELL YESSSS

Dami
im going to go study too bye guys!!
soojun 🥸 loved this message!

Soojun
bye my love
baby dami 🥹 loved this message!

Liam
bye dami!
alr where we r we gonna meet?

Soojun
at myujins job duh 🙄🙄

Liam
OKAY OKAY sassy ass
meet you there

Soojun
mhm

Seeing that everyone was either studying or hanging out, she decided not to text any of them and go to the nearby convenience store.

Hearing the ding, she walks in and sees her co-worker.

"Oh hey, you're finally here." He waves. Umji waves back before getting behind the counter to go to the back and clock in.

"Yeah sorry I'm late, I had to do some studying. You can go now," she said, hating the small talk they were having.

It wasn't that she disliked her co-worker, he was chill. But she just hated small talk. Or talk in general. And since her social battery was dead, she wanted to get this shift over with.

Sunwoo, her co-worker, understood that. He wasn't that big on small talks either. But sometimes he would do it without noticing.

He made sure to clock out before saying his goodbyes and leaving.

Once he left, Umji let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She sits down on a stool that was behind the counter, getting herself comfortable.

She already knew Sunwoo took out the trash and stocked the food and other necessities since he knew about how hard she was studying and working as a college student.

Umji was super thankful for that, making sure to thank him most of the times he clocks out.

Everything was going smoothly, well that was until a group of girls came rushing in right before she clocked out for the night.

It was 4am who would be here at this hour?

"Hello-" "Have you seen a guy wearing a brown furry jacket with black pants? He had brown hair as well," one of the girls ask in a hurry.

Umji furrows her brows, "Uhm what?" Another one of the girls groan, "You heard us! Have you?"

"No..?" She says, looking confused. She really didn't want to be here. She wanted to be snuggled in her warm cozy bed, asleep.

The group of girls all groan in sync, "Damn it, we almost caught him!" Umji could hear a bunch of muffles and groans while they left.

Uhm okay? She barely even questioned it, too tired to think.

Before she left, she made sure to clock out and lock up the store, before making her journey back home.

While she was walking she felt a presence behind her, but before she could turn around she got knocked to the ground.

She laid there, confused, before sitting up.

"Oh shit- I'm so sorry!" Then Umji and the mysterious person heard screaming in the distance, "He went that way!"