:: shidou ryusei ⨾ a better chance for you ::

Depuis le début

. . . .⋯⋯⋯. . . . . . . . . .⋯⋯⋯ . . . .

"shidou, calm down!" shouted the mentioned boy's coach, as the very boy was willing to fight the judge for accepting an obvious foul

"you'll get yourself a red card, stop it!" a fellow teammate was trying to reason with shidou, pulling him by the wrist, away from the man dressed in yellow.

at the mention of the red card, shidou clicked his tongue and sent the judge a death glare, before turning around and jogging back into position.

the game was already 86 minutes in and the score was 2:1 for the opponents. shidou hoped to at least even the game and go overtime.

the game was a friendly one, but to shidou any game is a serious one and an opportunity for him to evolve.

unfortunately for him, he was the only one who had put so much passion into the match. the poor result for his team was coach's fault for not letting him in right away.

the man wanted to let other players shine, apparently, which caused them to lose so easily. the young players were still green and inexperienced, some even had this game as their debut play.

shidou sighed, getting the ball passed to him as the game restarts.

there's no need to blame it at the lacking players, but the old coach and some players that had already a full bag of experience.

shidou skillfully passed all the players, his spiky styled hair waving in the wind, sharp eyes focused both on the ball and his surroundings. his instincts were guiding him onto the safe path of a goal.

shidou's team was proud to have a forward like him. some feared him, some admired him, since shidou was known for both his football talent and violence.

but, if you really get to know him, he wasn't that bad of a guy. like any other person, shidou has his own flaws and qualities.

as a football player, he loves a good challenge and an opportunity to increase his statistics. shidou didn't really care for the sport itself, but the feeling he was getting from it, while playing on the field.

no one would really understand his poetic, yet explicit feelings towards it, making him appear like a weirdo to most.

the tan boy got in front of the goal box and was about to shot, when the opponent's defender came into his blind spot.

that small second of spatial unawareness costed shidou's team a lot.

the defender got the ball and shot it in the air towards their team's midfielder, that was meters away from them on the center of the field.

shidou chuckled ironically and cracked his knuckles, straightening his back.

"you're a pretty skillful guy. i'll give you that", he complimented the defender at his side, impressed to be outsmarted for once.