Act 2, Chapter 1

Has anyone had that feeling where you want the whole world just to swallow you underground and to  never come back up to the surface? Well, that's what exactly happened to me when i got the shock of a lifetime.

Silver had payed the ref to ensure I had won.

I was devastated. Every thing i had worked for, all the hours i had trained, getting harsh criticism from the senseis every-time i had gotten something wrong! It was all for nothing.

Don't get me wrong, everytime i trained with Kenny, it was different. We would always have fun together. But. this feels like i had been betrayed. But i barely even know Silver. This is so confusing.

Silver is an evil man end of the day and to make matters worse, Kreese, the sensei who had my back, has been put in jail. Apparently, he assaulted the same person who came into the dojo. I knew that Kresse hated him, but he wouldn't go to this length to show his hatred.

Right now, i'm in my room isolating myself from everything and everyone, even Kenny. I haven't told him about the whole Anthony betrayal thing, but if i did, Anthony would be with God right now.

I haven't eaten in days and my mom has been getting a bit worried. I told i was fine, but i haven't told her about the Silver situation.

I went onto the Cobra Kai website on my laptop to see if there was anything posted about the dojo and there was a video.

"Karate is more than a sport. Within every punch and kick lies centuries of tradition. It has a rich past. And now we want you to become of its future. Welcome to Cobra Kai. While our martial arts date back hundreds of years, our dojo is committed to providing state-of-the-art training. But a dojo is more than mats and machines. It's about the students."

Yeah, right. No you care more about winning than the students. But can i just say that Kenny looks so fine in this video.

"At Cobra Kai, we transform kids into champions."

By paying referees, not by hard work or dedication. But with money.

"We are proud to be home of the first female All Valley Tournament champion, Olivia Dixon."

Great, now their using my name in this whole situation.

"At Cobra Kai, we believe anyone can be a winner. All you need is the right teacher."

Nah, all you need is someone who can pay you to win!

"And now, you can be one of our students, Sign up now at our new flagship dojo in Encino, with more locations opening soon. It's a new era at Cobra Kai. Come join us."
"Yes, Sensei!"

The video ended and i couldn't believe i had tortured myself by watching that. Now with new locations opening, Cobra Kai is gonna be the strongest and maybe the only dojo in the Valley, which means more of Silver's corruption. And i can't stand for it.

I need to do something, but what is the question. I can't just waltz back in their and be like "Hey, you know you should really be at this dojo or when the next All Valley arrives, Silver is just gonna pay for you to win."

I sighed at my thoughts. I need to do something.

———————————————————————————
Words: 592
A/N: I know this is really short but this is just an inside to what Olivia is feeling after the tournament.
Hope you enjoy 😊