"I won't." I stated, my eyes fixated at my father's figure. "You're breaking all of your contacts with Park's son and that's my final decision." From the corner of my eyes I can see Suzanne smiling and her mother smirking. I step towards my father and stare at him unflinching as I declare my decision. "I am not going to break off things with him and thats my final decision. Father." I stated. "Kang y/n!!" He growled as I nodded.

"Just because I have your last name doesn't mean that you own me, dad. I can make my own decisions. I'm not leaving Jimin and that's final." I stated before moving to walk past him but his words stops me. "His father is not a good person for fucks sake!" My steps halted as I turned back to my father. "But his son is. A very good person. And goodness, I like Jimin not his father." I smiled.

"Your attitude reminds me so much of your mother." Emily's words gains my attention quickly as my smile disappears and I move my face to her side. "You remember what happened the last time you took my mother's name with that filthy mouth of yours, don't you?" I raised my eyebrow. The lady gulps down her saliva and looks away.

"So you are not going to leave that guy?" My father asked. "I think you didn't hear me but no, I'm not going to leave him." I said with my chin held up high. "You're going to chose that guy over your own father, y/n?" His voice carried the pain which sure as hell reached me. "Father?" I scoff at word. It tastes bitter on my tongue suddenly. "Do you even know what that word means?" My question sure as hell hit him right where I intended. His eyes falls for a seconds there before he regains his posture and goes back to his stoic expression.

"That guy knows me more than you do,father." I stated, taking steps towards the man who calls himself my father. "Do you know dad that I.. get panick attacks in rain?" I questioned as his eyes widened. "What?" I smiled at his reaction. Surprised! "Of course you don't know because you were always to tell me that i become lazy whenever it rains! And I shouldn't do this!" I exclaimed. "You always told me not to laze around. You even left me all alone in the hospital after the death of my mom because you had a work." I stated. Each of my words doing the work of daggers against my father's flesh.

"You never for once held me close and whispered in my ear and that it would all be alright. You never for once took my hand and showed me the brightness. Instead you were always busy in your work! You kept me away from so many things so I wouldn't be like mom but Jimin... he kept me close, he showed me all of the different sides of world and HE was there with me."

By the time I finish my outburst, I realize that there are tears falling down my cheeks but my eyes don't waver from my father's figure. "I was there dad.. I was there in that car with mom.. her blood was all over me! But you never asked me if I was okay! If I was scared! You never treated me like a daughter , dad.. you... were raising a emotionless doll to take over your empire." I said.

"You know dad, mom might have been ill and mentally unstable but it was not her fault. She only asked two things from you. Your love and time which you couldn't proved her with instead, you pushed her away... knowing well that she was unstable and you never.. never ever... noticed the sadness looming over my smile.." I added, a dry chuckle leaving my mouth. "I... I became someone I didn't wanted to be.. all because I understood that you couldn't give me what I needed. Mum.. didn't did in accident, dad.. she died a little every time you pushed her away. Had you been kept your work aside and held her close then she would've been here today.. in a normal condition." I wipe at tears, hearing the silence of my father's words.

"So don't you dare go on telling me to leave Jimin. I have finally found someone who can give me happiness. A true one. So don't snatch it away because if you do.." I fix my eyes on my father before continuing my words. "...I will burn down everything you've built so far.." My eyes darkened at that while my father gave me a look. A shiny tear in his eyes that never fell down. "Y/n..." he whispered but I already ran away towards my room.