The buying of it

Can we all agree that the Narrators voice is just 😍😍😍

Y/N's POV

"Why did I even come here again?" I mumbled to myself, I was in a game store where most of the video games you'd find online, are in there.

'Oh yeah! The Stanley Parable' I smiled as I thought to myself, looking around for whatever category it was in.

"Heya dear, you need help?" A worker came up to me with a smile.

"Um, yeah, do you have The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe?" I asked, standing up straight with a smile.

"Um, let's have a look, if it's not here, then it might be on steam or somewhere else" The worker smiled and we walked around.

After what felt like forever, we couldn't find it.

"Im sorry, we don't have it, maybe have a look online" the worker smiled and I nodded, walking out the store and to my car.

I drove home with a sigh and when I got home, I immediately went to my computer and went to find TSPUD on steam.

The second I found it I bought it, and when it downloaded, I booted it up and played it, I played it for hours, finding different endings.

"Stanley was fat and ugly and really really stupid. He probably only got the job form a family connection, that's how stupid he is, That it with drug money, also Stanley is addicted to drugs and hookers" the Narrator spoke and I died laughing.

"Well I've come to a very definite conclusion, and what's going on right now. You're dead"

"Oh-o-oh! I'm not dead!" I laughed.

"You got to this broom closet, explored it a bit, and we're just about to leave because there's nothing here, a physical malady of some sort shut down your central nervous system and you collapsed on the keyboard" the narrator explained.

I couldn't stop laughing to be honest.

He kept rambling and I found this so funny.

I kept annoying the shit out of him and eventually continued on with the game.

"Oh my god hold on I'll be back, I'm getting food" I smiled and stood up, leaving the room and got some food, reminder, I had my computer full blast volume and I heard a lot of mumbling from upstairs.

I had a bucket of snacks so I wouldn't get hungry, I continued the game and I finished most of the snacks and I was tired after the confusion ending.

I yawned and saved the game, closing it off and changing into something comfortable to sleep in.

And with that, ten minutes later I fell asleep