Intro

Welcome to the Author Spotlight series! This is the latest addition in our mission to showcase and support the talented writers who may not have gotten the attention they deserve yet.

Through this series, we invite you to discover some of the incredible stories and voices within our community. We'll be featuring select writers from all genres, including some of those from our genre-based reading lists.

By spotlighting these authors and their works, we hope to help them reach a wider audience and build the readership they deserve.

When selecting writers for our Author Spotlight series, we prioritize writing quality and emerging talent. We focus on writers who have demonstrated excellent writing skills through their stories, including strong character development, well-crafted plots, and engaging prose. Additionally, we seek out emerging talent - writers who are just starting out on Wattpad but show great potential. By giving them a platform to showcase their work, we hope to help jumpstart their careers and give them the exposure they need to grow their readership. 

We prioritize stories that have been submitted and successfully added to our permanent reading lists first.