Chapter 23{you're gay!?}

Daisy's pov

"Thank you for the dinner it was pretty  said smiling. "You're welcome honey,so tell what's happening between
you and my daughter?" She asked as her eyes were now filled with hope."I actually don't know....I would say girlfriend but I don't know if your daughter sees me this the same wayside confessed  making her mim squel.

"Actually I was told to tell to go outside"
Leo said smirking."me?"I asked. "Yes sister in law" he said giving me the directions. "Thanks"i said."You know you look even more pretty when the moonlight is reflecting you" Raven said taking my hand. "Close you eyes" she said and I did. She leaded me somewhere. "If you make me fall I promise I'm going to kill you" I threatened.

"I'm not going to make you fall princess"
She chuckled."open your eyes baby" she said and I opened my eyes to see a 'be my girlfriend' shining brightly since it was dark."will you be my girlfriend princess?" Raven asked. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend"i hugged her and kissed her. I heard people screaming and when I turned around I saw paparazzi taking pictures.the bodyguards chased them away.

the bodyguards chased them away

"You knew about-" "I didn't I'm passed as you're but here" she said giving me the gift that were on the grass

"You knew about-" "I didn't I'm passed as you're but here" she said giving me the gift that were on the grass. My bodyguards took them."thank you raven"i thanked her."anything for my princess"i smiled at the romantic gesture. I just kissed her not caring who is looking at us. After our long kiss we heard people clapping. "My daughter in law "her mom came hugging me."mom please" Raven said rolling her eyes. I broke the hug and answered my phone.
"Mom, hello" I said with a now bored tone.

"come home now!" She shouted.
"My mom wants me home. I'm sorry I couldn't stay long I have to go. Bye I will see you two tomorrow in school"i said my goodbyes and went to my car."bye princess" She said kissing my cheeks.i just blushed as my driver drove us to the place I call hell. I reached home and found my mom still not home. I took pictures and posted them on Instagram, tiktok actually to all my social media  accounts. I gave some of my chocolates to my two angels."I'm home!" Mom shouted as she bagged into my room.
"You're gay!?''she Shouted.