never have i ever had an encounter with crazy devi

chapter three
never have I ever had an encounter
with crazy devi
----------------

it was the next day and her hang out with Paxton was still on fresh her mind, she didn't know why,but it was.

now she has to act like his girlfriend and it was driving her insane, to be all kissing and hugging and all close up to him.

it made her want to die.

she was at the school and she hasn't seen Paxton yet and she was happy about it, not to be his girlfriend yet. she got to be her loner self.

jade you spoke to soon because here he comes.

" hey j!" said paxton walking up too her smiling with Trent

" hey babe!" said jade faking a smile , then trent turn towards paxton with a betrayal look

" babe? I thought I was your babe?" said trent with an upset voice

" what?" paxton said confused , jade was holding in a laugh

" i cant believe you babe!" Trent yelled running away from the ' couple '

paxton now looked at jade with a smile then leaned in to kiss her , jade then turned towards her locker. then paxton looked at her with a confused look then went behind her and grabbed her waist and went to whisper in her ear.

" jade what was that?" he asked her whispering in here ear

" what was what?" jade said acting confused

" you know what. if your gonna be my fake girlfriend, your gonna have to kiss me." he said to her still whispering then he moved her hair away from her neck and started kissing her neck. jades face went red and started smiling, then he hit the spot and let out a soft moan but covered it with a cough. but Paxton knew and smirked but was still kissing on her neck. then he saw devi and she looked pissed , jade then looked at to why he stopped and saw devi, then she got the idea as too why not you know kiss him, it's not like it will mean anything.

so she tuned towards him and kissed him , Paxton immediately kissed her back grabbing onto her waist. it don't mean anything is what jade is thinking only to make devi jealous.

oh and she was.

damn jade you got game and not only in basketball.

jade let go of him for air , and then Paxton went to see if devi was still there and she wasn't but he looked right back at jade and she was turned back into her locker.

" so I guess we can kiss each now whenever?" he questioned jade , she finally closed her locker and looked back at him

" oh hell no that was just a one time thing paxton." she said to him and then walked off.

------

jade was in the bathroom , sitting down on the floor smoking a joint. then devi walkes in and starts coughing by the smell and smoke.

" what the hell dude!" devi yells then jade starts laughing at her reaction thinking it's the funniest thing.

" holy shit man! your face is priceless!" jade says getting up and putting her blunt out. devi rolls her eyes