Chapter 61

Miyuki's pov

"So this is Camino Ward?" Deku asked, looking around. We had just entered the area, it was extremely packed and there were tall buildings all over the place. "There are a lot of people here." Todoroki noted, "So those guys are hiding somewhere in this city?" Eijiro asked, as he looked around. "We just got here and I already hate this place." Shinji muttered, making me chuckle slightly. "You hate anywhere that isn't home, don't you?" Sue asked, looking at Shinji. "Maybe." Shinji shrugged, "Okay, where are they, Momo?!" Eijiro questioned, everyone seemed way too excited which was bound to cause some issues along the way. "Wait a minute!" Momo exclaimed, "From here on out, we must be very, very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember? We must also consider that we may be attacked at any moment." She said, "She has a good point." I nodded in agreement, "Got it! Gotta be covert!" Deku said, I sweat-dropped when I saw the outfit he was sporting. To be honest, Deku looked like he was some kind of shady businessman.

"That's making you stand out more, Midoriya." Todoroki said, "I agree."

"But at this rate, we won't be able to scout very easily." Iida stated.

"Then what are we supposed to do?"

"I have a suggestion."

"Hey, you!" Deku shouted, startling some poor sales guy.

"I see. Disguises, huh?" I sweatdropped, looking at everyone's outfits. Even Sue's outfit seemed so outlandish, she had on an expensive looking outfit and so did Momo. I stood beside Shinji as the two of us were the only ones who dressed as if we were in casual outfits, rather than wearing wigs we kept our hair the same. I wore work out clothes, which fitted my body perfectly but made me feel a little self conscious since my boobs were slightly showing. The outfit hugged my body perfectly, showing more of my curves than I would have liked. It seemed that Todoroki liked the outfit though because every time he looked at me, he wouldn't stop blushing. Shinji literally just wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt, Iida had on a buttoned up white shirt and a mustache that didn't go all the way across his face.

"That's all wrong! You've gotta push your jaw out more!" Eijiro commented.

"Hey!" Deku did as told and shouted again, making me shake my head. "That's it!" Eijiro smiled, "There's a lady with a huge rack over there!"

"Okay!"

"Kids would stand out in the
shopping district at night, right?" Moko quipped, she looked like a rich girl with her dress, sunglasses and large hoop earrings. It seemed that Sue liked that style too. "Momo, wouldn't it have been free if you used Creation to make all this?" Todoroki questioned, looking down at his outfit. The wig he was wearing seemed to only make him look more handsome but I didn't really like the wig, but it seemed like it fit him well. I wrapped an arm around Todoroki's, making sure that people could see that we were a couple. I didn't want random women hitting on him, "Th-Th-That's against the rules!" She exclaimed, "If I make anything I want with my Quirk, then circulation of money and..." Momo trailed off and for a moment, I wondered what she was going to say next. "That's right, as a citizen of this nation, I must increase the flow of money in the economy!" She suddenly changed how she viewed things, seeming to get into character.

"I see."

"This innocent rich girl just
wanted to go inside Donki, huh?"

"Everyone, our destination is this way--" We noticed a large crowd gathered around one of the big screens outside, so we went to check out what was going on.

"Whoa, it's U.A.!" Someone said.

"H-Hey.." I looked up at the screen, shocked to find who was directly in front of the cameras. "What the hell is going on?" Sue muttered, "Looks like a press conference of some kind." Shinji stuck a lollipop in his mouth, "And now, please watch a clip from U.A. High School's apology press conference that just occurred."