Hyunjin just shaked his head and said,

"You can leave hyung."
"Are you okay though"
"Yes, no need to worry about me. Thanks for helping me"
"Okay.."

Then chan left hyunjin's house. Middle of the way he sat down near a bench and covered his face.

"Gosh, I am so tired. Seungmin must be alone..I should probably go to him"

He said moving on. When he got to changbins house seungmin wasn't their anymore. He was gone. He asked Changbin's sister and changbin but both didn't know about where he went.

Chan though he had probably went home now. So he also decided to go home and rest a bit.

"I'm home..Seungmin?"

There was no sound. He stepped inside and turned on the lights to see seungmin sleeping on the couch. He walked towards him and touched his soft skin slowly

"I'm sorry..i am just a mess"
"No you are not" someone spoke making chan jump
"Oh- you are awake..?"
"Now I am, btw I understand you hyung. And it's very much understand able that..you lied to your group.."
"What.."
"Ye..a...I kinda heard y'all's talk..hehe"

Chan just sighed and layed back to the couch.

"I am not mad or anything. I just feel bad for jeongin."
"I am a real mess. I was the one who ruined it."
"Care to explain"

Chan hesitated for awhile then spoke,

"We were friends for 4 years. We were in the same group and the closest too. We would laugh together..eat ice cream after school..and everything. But suddenly jeongin had a crush..on someone. His name was Bang yedam..He liked him for many months but didn't confess..He told that only to me so I decided to help him. I told yedam that jeongin likes him and yedam said he likes him too. So they started dating for couple months when something bad happened. I was walking home when I saw yedam kissing another guy (Probably doyoung). So, I confronted him face to face right at that time. It went terrible. Yedam got mad and decided to break up with jeongin because of me. Then suddenly yedam got in a accident and broke his arm. Since then, jeongin has been acted like he wants everything bad happen to me. Then he left the group."

Chan ended his sentence with a lil sniff and spoke again,

"That's enough."
"I feel sorry"
"yea, I fee-"
"For you"
"What, why"
"You just wanted to help him, nothing else. I mean some how I understand you. You wanted to stop yedam from cheating on jeongin cause you cared so much about him. It is not your fault that he left. And it not your fault that yedam got into a accident. If I was you I would have confronted yedam too. I would beat his ass up!"
*Laugh*
"Alright alright, thanks for understanding me"
"Your deepest welcome."
"Thanks.."

Other hand,

Felix found out about what happened to hyunjin and came running to his house.

Knock knock

Hyunjin opens the door not expecting to see Felix standing.

"Yes-..."
"Hyunjin!"

Felix brust inside and started to check on hyunjin.

"Are you okay!? You look so terrible.."
"I..I am fine! Just some cuts"
"Some!? Where???!!!"
"Gosh! I am fine Felix..don't worry so much"

Felix grabbed hyunjin's hand and dragged him to the couch and made him sit there. Then he took smth out of his pocket

"Here"
"A drink?"
"Have it..It's your fav one.."
"Oh- well thanks..!"

Felix sat next to hyunjin then spoke

"Are you really okay?"
"Y-yea! I am! Don't worry so much lixie.."
*Lixie?!? // //*
"O-okay.."
"Btw, are you free to study?"
"Like- rn?!"
"Yea..My grades are again kinda down..So..?"
"Y-yea yea! I am down!"
"Great! Let me just.."

*Trying to stand up*

"Hey hey hey, It's fine, I will get it. Where is your room?" Felix asked as hyunjin gave him a sweet smile and replied
"You didn't have to do this..but my room is on left side. You can see a brown door. I have my books on my table.."
"Great! Don't move okay!"
"Yea..!"

Inside hyunjin's room

"Okay, whoa His room looks so beautiful. Wait I should probably do what I came here to do hehe"

He looked around and saw hyunjin's table. He quickly went there and picked up the books when he saw smth.

"...? Isn't that our polaroid pic when I first hangedout with him..? And it has written 'Cutie lixie'..OMG- I-I-I will go!!"

He got down running and tripped on his way landing on his face. Hyunjin quickly stood up without thinking anything and helped him up.

"Hey! Are you okay..? Does your leg hurt? Why were you running!"
"I...um..saw a RAT-"
"A RAT..?"
"Y-yea..."
"WHERE?! WHERE?! GOSH, IT BETTER NOT GO INSIDE MY ROOM-" hyunjin yelled jumping. Felix brust into laugher and replied

"It's gone! I threw it!" (Mister, weren't you just scared of it🤨?)
"Awh! Thanks lix!"
"Np!"
"Now let's study"
"Sure"

And they get back helping each other to get up and move towards the couch.

After awhile it was late already and Felix went to the kitchen to make smth cause hyunjin can't move obviously.

"It's late..you should go-"
"Naur, my aunt is out anyways. I am home alone. I can stay here. Now, let me make you dinner"
"S-sure..thanks.."/// ///

Then after few mins the dinner was ready. And hyunjin went straight into it. Gosh! It was so tasty!!

"Wow- it's...so good!"
"Thanks..now eat! Tmr we have school so gotta wake up early.."
"Aren't you gonna eat?"
"Oh..I am on diet"
"A what"
"I am moving to Australia after two months to start modeling..So I am having a diet from now.."
"Oh..I see..."
"Heyy! Why are making that face?"
"Nth..just I feel sad that you are leaving.. I'm gonna miss you"

Felix smiles fades away as he heard hyunjin's words. Hyunjin..is gonna MISS HIM..? Felix never felt so happy as today. He hugged hyunjin very tightly and spoke

"Thanks.."
"What for..?"
"Thanks..for making me feel happy. I am happy about that someone is finally gonna miss me.."
"....everyone will miss you"
"I hope.."

This ep is very like mixed but you guys get it right? Maybe hyunjin will make a move on Felix on the next ep..? Who knows🤷. So I hope you will enjoy itt! Byee