§ episode . 21 §

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Before he say something they left, he hide his gun in back of him I had a proud face, he came and stand infornt of us, jisung was just starting at him, he snapped his fingers near jisung he came back to reality and said.

Jisung:
Fuck that was hot, your Lee brother's gonna be the reason of our death one day.

Huijun:
Your are funny hyung.

Jisung:
No it's true Jun, if I haven't meet minho I would definitely date you. SHIT.

My eyes wide, how dare jisung say that, before I hit him he run out of the mansion, that brat. Then huijun said.

Huijun:
You know about him, he just messing with you hyung, he loves you more then anything so yah guys let's go my baby is missing me.

Chan:
Oh yah, innie go and start the car, min you four come in your car, I will take huijun and Jieun okay.

With that innie left the hall then I said.

Minho:
Sure hyung, we will bring a take out.

Changbin:
Umm guys I forgot to bring my car, so any lift for me and seungmin.

Chan:
Sure go, you go with Minho and seungmin will come with us.

Changbin:
Ahhhh whyyyyyyy. I want my baby with meeeee.

Minho:
Bro we need you, U know what everyone wants and you are the one who going to pay for us.

Chan:
Yah I.N need seungmin too so yah.

Changbin:
Remember you are own me.

Minho:
Yah yah whatever. Let's go now, and mom, dad went to there other mansion.

Huijun:
They truly trust you hyung that's why they left.

Chan:
Yes now let's go.

With that we walked outside and reached out cars we saw felix and Jieun were sleeping on each other shoulders and jisung and hyunjin were talking photos of them. Me and Jisung made a eye contact, he gluped down I said.

Minho:
Chan hyung take your members and go yah even changbin too.

Before Chan hyung could say something changbin hugged me tightly and broke the hug and went near seungmin and interwined they hands, Chan hyung signed and said everyone to get inside they car, hyunjin took felix and placed him inside my car and sat with him................

Jisung pov
Soon everyone left leaving me, minho and hyunjin,Felix I said.

Jisung:
Am sorry min I was just joking there.

Minho:
It's fine baby, first come here and sit on my lab.

Said minho while opening the car front seat door and sat on the seat while tapping his thighs I nodded my head as no and said.

Jisung:
N-no thank you i-i'll take cab bye Jin.

Hyunjin didn't answer me, as he was scrolling through his phone while Lix was sleeping on his shoulder, I quickly turn to walk towards road so that I can avoid minho right now, jealous minho is very scary, to be honest I didn't really mean those words Cox I know my destiny is with Minho.

As I was about to go, I couldn't go forward I was in same place, suddenly I felt a presence of a person back of me and there breath on my neck and felt that person wrapped his arms around my small waist I know this was minho Cox he never let anyone touch me or see me, expect our families and friends of course. He said in a husky voice.

Minho:
Where do U think you are going baby boy.

Jisung:
Min please, am really sorry, I was just messing with you, U know right how much I love you please.

He didn't listen to me and slammed me into the car which made Felix woke up and hyunjin to flinch, they both came out from other side, came towards us Felix saw us and his eyes widen before he could say something minho said with stern voice.

Minho:
Don't interfere in our matter boys, we will handle it ourselves, and you.

He said while looking at me, he slowly lift his hand to my head started to play with my hair my heart is beating fast. His face slowly came closer to my face and place his forehead on mine.

Minho:
U know right I don't like it when you look at someone or talk to someone, I hate being jealous right.

I nodded my head, tears formed my eyes, he looked into my eyes and wipe it off my tears, he made my arms wrapped around his waist and held me on to my shoulder, he slowly started to kiss my lips and then started to kiss down my jawline and to my neck then he started to suck hard on my neck in different places. I realised it was Hickey's after few more Hickey's he stopped and looked at me and said.

Minho:
Now that you got your lesson, come on guys let's go, I think everyone are hungry.

I nodded my head, Felix looked at me with worried face, I gave a smile to him and said still being in minho's arms.

Jisung:
Lixie don't worry about me, he is not hurting me, he just loves me so much that's it, come on let's go.

Felix nodded his head and we all sat in car and Minho drove off to nearby take outs.................

Few hours later

Felix pov
Soon we reached Chan hyung's house with the food, am kinda of scared for Ji, is minho Hyung right for him? But they have been lovers since kids. No no maybe hyung was not in a good mood yes that right.

I was snap back to reality when hyunjin tap me on my back, he said.

Hyunjin:
What are you thinking love, let's go in.

I nodded my head then we head into only to see empty, then minho Hyung said.

Minho:
Where did this people go.

Jisung:
Don't know, isn't Chan hyung left early then us right, where are there.

As he completed his words we heard seungmin voice.

Seungmin:
GUYS THAT'S NOT HOW ITS DONE, OMG HUIJUN CLEAN JIEUN FACE, CHAN HYUNG BEHAVE YOURSELF U ARE OLDER THEN US, YANG JEONGIN CONTROL YOUR BOYFRIEND.

then we heard jeongin voice.

Jeongin:
I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS DATING A KID, AND YOUR BOYFRIEND IS REALLY MONSTER, WHO ALLOWED YOU BOTH IN HERE, THIS WAS FOR JIEUN AND HUIJUN NOT FOR U BOTH.

Again we heard seungmin voice

Seungmin:
IF JI OR MINHO HYUNG SEE JIEUN AND HUIJUN LIKE THIS THEY WILL KILL US, YOU BOTH ARE GOING TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY.

hyunjin asked.

Hyunjin:
What's going on,  why are they shouting like monkeys.

Jisung:
What do U expect from them, they are monkeys Afterall.

I laughed at they remarks, minho Hyung said.

Minho:
Come on hurry up, Jieun is there and those idiots are yelling and all.

We nodded our head and went near kitchen, after what we saw our jaw hit the ground...........................

Hey people so sorry for not posting, things are going hard in my life right, do yahh see U all in next episode stay safe stay happy.