Phew. He didnt hear it.

"What did you not expect this LEE MINHO could dance." I smirked.

"Exactly, i thought you where a annoying nerd who only thinks about homework homework homework. That is so loser of you" he joked.

"First of all. I'm most definitely not a nerd, I just have master memory and I never make homework, I just like to make projects on time. Second. How am I 'annoying'???"

"Because... i actually don't know HAHAHAHHA" we both start laughing.

"Did you call me sung...?" He asked out of no where.

Fuck.

"Oh did I...?"

Must act cool.

"Yea"

"Oh.. then it must have slipped.. sorry haha" I nervously replied.

"Don't be, it was pretty cute to be honest" he smiled.

Don't blush don't blush don't blush.

~

Jeongin pov.

"I'll go greet some other guests, alright?" Chan smiled.

"Yes of course! Go for it" I smiled back and waved him off.

One day you're gonna be mine a.k.a YANG J-

"Jeongin!"

EXACTLY! wait wat...

I turned around and saw some random girl walking towards me.

"Jeongin? That your name right..?" The girl asked.

"Yes that's me, why?"

"I'm Crystal, and I have like the biggest crush on Chan for a while now. Can u like set me up with him??"

Oh..

"Uhm..." I had no words

"Pretty please Jeongin, i will pay you back big time. PLEASEEE" she said while pulling on my arm and swinging it around, followed by putting her chin on my shoulder and then her head completely lying on my shoulder.

"Okay okay! I'll help you. If you just " I pushed her away from me.

"OH MY GODD THANKYOU SOO MUCH JEONGIN" she blew my a kiss and gave me a hug then walked away.

uh EW.

"Why did you do that?"

I turn around and saw seungmin "hey!"

"Literally WHEN are you gonna stop being a people pleaser?!" Seungmin asked looking in my eyes with a bit of mad and worry in his eyes.

"Bangchan has been your crush since you got into this school. Why the hell did you do that for???" He points his hand to crystal who is already far away.

"Come on I couldn't say no, she asked really nicely."

"JEONGIN! WAKE UP!" Seungmin shook my shoulders. "You will not tell anything about that girl to Chan, you WILL NOT help that girl. Have you heard me?"

"Yes, but I will help her. She will hate me and I don't like being hated, it doesn't make me feel good" I replied.

"BANGCHAN IS YOURS, you can keep him for yourself, you know that right. Would you introduce YOUR boyfriend to someone else?!" Seungmin looked me serious in the eyes.

"No but.. the only problem is he isn't mine nor my boyfriend. So I have no right to do that..."

"Whatever. One day you will learn the pain of being a people pleaser, and regret it. Eventually you will stop being a people please. I'm just gonna leave all that work for time" Seungmin holds my shoulders and then pulled me into a tight hug before walking away.

"Still thankyou though Seung!!" I shouted at him.

Hey guys I'm back!
Literally soooo sorry for making you guys wait almost an whole year.
But I'm here and here is chapter 21 🙈