ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ: 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝.

Începe de la început

"Look at that giant fish tail on the other one"

"She's just looking at the sand" they started laughing.

Kiri who heard the muffled noise, got up pulling Ariel carefully that was concentrated on the sand, Kiri got up taking the water on her face.

"What? What did you say?" Kiri asked confused, Ariel wiped the water off her face too like a rabbit scratching its snout.

"Are you two some kind of…freak?" Aonung asked smugly, Ariel's ear flicked back at that embarrassment.

"What?" Ariel signaled to them.

"He asked if you are some kind of freak?" His friend confirmed it for Ariel.

Kiri stood up in disappointment, before reaching out and taking Ariel's hand, leading her away like a mother carrying a child "No, we're not crazy" She finished.

Aonung shook his head laughing before following the two girls with his friends "Are you sure? Actually even your friend isn't even a real na'vi" Ariel turned to look at him, what a stupid boy "Look at her" He pulled Kiri's Ariel, who was constantly irritated.

"Her hair is weird and bigger" He grabbed Ariel's hair, her friends too "Even her hair color is horrible, where is a na'vi born with that?" Ariel was upset.

"Look at her tail! It's so big and funny" the boy grabbed Ariel's tail fin, which caused a huge shiver to touch it, Ariel simply hit the boy with her tail, letting go until Aonung took her hands, Kiri ran to Ariel.

"Even her hands only have three fingers!"

Kiri pushed Aonung "Leave her alone! Why don't you guys do something good with your lives!" Kiri protected Ariel from behind, the poor redhead had already been judged enough, Kiri felt guilty.

Before Aonung approached Kiri, Lo'ak finally appeared to break everything "Hey! Stay away, fish mouth!"

"Ah, another four fingered freak like your little sister" Aonung teased Lo'ak as he playfully raised his hands.

"Look at his baby tail" The Metkayinas boy grabbed Lo'ak's tail, who tried to punch him.

"Awww Baby Tail"

"Leave us alone!" Kiri screamed trying her best to stop the situation, while hugging Ariel to comfort her, the redhead still had her tail in her hand.

They continue ignoring Kiri's speech, Ariel felt a very good feeling and looked forward, seeing her beloved arrive with her braids swinging, Ariel's tail came to life and quickly wagged.

Neteyam caught up with them and pushed Aonung back, looking him deep in the eyes.

"You heard what she said, leave them alone" he says serenely looking at Aonung, with his finger in the middle of his chest.

"Aw Big Brother is coming-" his friend was interrupted by Aonung placing a hand on his chest to stop him.

"Back off, now" Neteyam warns once more, still not breaking eye contact with the teen.

Aonung looked at him and then at his friends, before smiling and giving himself up with his hands up.

Neteyam looked away from him "good choice" he looked at his brothers and then at one of Aonung's friends "From now on I want you to respect my girl and my sister" Neteyam turned to Ariel before turning back to Aonung.

Their friend growled at Kiri, she growled back at him and then put her hands on Ariel's things to start walking.

"Let's go" Neteyam pushed Lo'ak to leave, he soon went to Ariel to check if everything was ok with her, Kiri said yes.

"Look at them, they're all freaks, the whole family"

"Especially that half fish"

Lo'ak was upset, he already interacted with Ariel and they are too great souls for friendship, more than best friends, Lo'ak knows that Ariel likes her big brother, Ariel didn't deserve that kind of comment, she was completely like his younger sister.

Lo'ak became a grim face, he got the attention of his brothers and Ariel "Lo'ak" Neteyam called him out.

"Relax bro I got it" he waved to Neteyam and walked over to the boys.

"Look, I know the hand has been received" Lo'ak shows his five-fingered hands, making Aonung analyze and his friends laugh in the background "I'm a freak, weirdo"

"But I can do something really good"

"First I close it well, like this, okay? And then..." in a quick movement, Lo'ak punched Aonung, soon delivering another and another, until he fell to the ground "That's called a punch, bitch! Never touch my sisters!"

Aonung got up, he growls and jumps at Lo'ak, knocking him off the ledge, but is soon punched by the blue boy again.

Before Lo'ak punches Aonung again he is pulled on his tail by other boys, Aonung's other friend swats Lo'ak's face with his thick tail.

Neteyam scratched his head before sighing what he was about to do, not before kissing Ariel on the forehead smiling at her before entering the fight, Kiri soon blocking the redhead's vision so as not to traumatize her.

Kiri would tell them to stop but no one would listen, they continued, then Kiri started to laugh putting her hand over her mouth, Ariel took her hand away to see before putting it to her eyes again, she had seen enough.

"See? Even he protects those he cares about and also loves, you are his first place, Ariel"

Publication in 6.16.23