Fiery Demon

"Kane, don't do anything stupid around her," Taker whispered, and I just nodded. I saw a girl walking down the ramp with Rhyno, and I smiled underneath my mask. Never before have I felt so happy. Taker looked at me and lightly pushed my shoulder.
"Kane, listen. I know the little lady is very lovely, but Rhyno is protective. He'll fight for her, and if he doesn't win he will kill anybody who stands in his way," Taker whispered, trying to be the big brother. I nodded more and held out my hand. Alex's skin brushed against my bare left arm and I shivered. Rhyno saw this and I instantly grabbed his throat. I moved in close and looked him in the eyes.
"Do. Not. Hurt. My. Girl. Again." I hissed, and Rhyno's eyes widened. I laughed and grabbed Alex. I flung her over my shoulder and took her away.

*Alex's pov*
I was kidnapped by a demon. I just kept looking at him and I smiled. Kane saw and slid his mask off. I nudged it with my boot and shivered. I looked back up and I locked eyes with a pair of gorgeous blue orbs. I blushed and knew though, he's a fiery demon. I can't possibly like him, can I?
"Um, Kane? Where are you taking me?" I asked, trying not to talk to him. Kane smiled and I noticed every perfect complexion he had.
"We are going to the ministry. Taker is going to meet us there with Rhyno. But Rhyno might be tied up," Kane said, and his voice was deep and soothing.
"Alright. One thing though, um, can I stay in your room with you?" I asked, and Kane nodded.
"Of course sweetheart. You can sleep with me anytime. Oh god, that sounded so wrong!" Kane cried and I placed my hand on his leg. I instantly took my hand away and shook. I glanced at him and saw the ministries house. I was more scared than before. Kane smiled reassuringly, taking my hand in his big one. I walked behind him and followed the big man inside. I looked around and I just felt different.
"Kane?" I murmured, and he turned towards me.
"Um, I uh, um, saw what happened between you and Chyna. Um, is there anything I could do to help you?" I asked, trying to ease myself into his heart. Kane looked at me and shook his head.
"No. I don't need help. And I sure as hell don't need help from you," Kane hissed, his face mere centimetres from mine. I couldn't help but grab his face and press my lips to his. I felt him loosen up and melt against my lips. I pulled away and Kane tried to pull me into another kiss. I shook my head and giggled.
"So anxious now huh? Trust me, I'm a patient person," I murmured, getting his mind off of things.
"Oh? Tori was my first girlfriend I ever had. But, um, please be my first to truely love and trust," Kane murmured. I nodded and pressed a quick kiss to his lips.