chapter one

school sucks, i thought as I walked out of the gates out of my high school- hamilton middle (kc undercover reference??). the only things I enjoyed about school was leaving, biology and music, other than that according to me, school was useless. 

clara, lauchy and jimi were waiting for me when I reached the corner, clara who saw me first waved me over and it looked like her and jimi were having a heated argument about something. "..but still he's overrated and his music sucks" jimi retorted with a smirk. they were arguing about harry styles, again. this subject was a regular one for them to argue about, it got silly after a while honestly. "ok fine jimi just shush, hali doesn't need to hear this again." lauchy gives me a glance that says they've been at it for ages, meaning he's glad i'm finally here.

"clara, you'll never guess what i've just found" i say looking down at my phone showing her the post i saw. by this time were had gotten on the bus and had just been scrolling on our phones until i broke the silence and she gasped audibly. "hal you HAVE to do this, this is too good an opportunity to miss.." and she trailed on and on for a while. the post i was looking at read as follows 'auditions for THE REAPING are happening people. click on the link to find out more!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 i sat at the dining table looking at my mum after telling her what I found. she hadn't spoken yet so i was starting to get scared that she was going to say something like 'oh hal its to hard' or 'it might cost money' but instead she looked at me beaming with pride and said "hal of course, just find out more details and i'll talk to your father about it!" i gave her biggest hug and i must have said thank you over about a thousand times. to my surprise my dad agreed and now i found myself reading though the audition details. "must be comfortable to have an on-screen romance, must be over 12. filming will start on the 15th of febuary, in ontario canada.." the list went on and on but there wasn't anything i found to be too difficult to handle. with the amount of theatre productions and shows i had been in, this didn't look like much more than a challenge right?

408 words!!                                                                                                                                                                         sorry this a short one, writers block is a bum, i'll most likely update fortnightly, but if I can i'll be more active than that!