"I'm being honest you know." F/N stared at Nahida with a deadpan gaze as he looked at the bracelet on his wrist. "Nice color choice. Who would've thought Glaze Lilies can look good as a bracelet."

"I was looking through the flowers you've collected and I noticed that Glaze Lilies were the most picked out from the others. I figured they're your favorite so I made them into a bracelet."

"Well, they're wonderful, mom. All these gifts you're giving me and I don't know what to give you in return."

"If it's from you, anything is fine."

"That's not right. I gotta put some thought into my present for you." F/N hummed as he began to think about what to get Nahida.

"Well, while you think of that, I'll be cleaning the house in the meantime."

"You need any help? I feel bad if I'm not doing anything to help you with the house. I feel like a freeloader."

"If you wish to help, then start with getting the broom."

"Ha!? Just a broom? Give me the mop!" F/N laughed as he grabbed a broom and a mop at the same time. "We'll have this place clean in no time!"

"Haha... Is that so?" Nahida laughed nervously as she was confused at why her son's mood switched so quickly. Moving on, it will be a nice change of paste for F/N to help her around the house. "Let's do this then!"

"Yes ma'am!"

-~-

"I was told I can find you here."

"It's my favorite Traveler!" F/N beamed up as he saw Aether. "Of course, I won't forget the Traveler's little and adorable companion! How have the two of you been?" He placed his broom down and walked over to Aether and Paimon who are now inside his and Nahida's home.

"F/N! It's been a while!" Paimon greeted the boy as she remained floating by the blonde's side. "We're here because we finished your commission."

"That's right." Aether said with a smile as he pulled out multiple photos and held them out toward the white-haired boy. "Now where's my pay?" His smile was gone and it was now replaced with a blank look.

"Aether! Don't be rude!" Paimon scolded her friend who ignored her.

"Haha! Classic Traveler! Fret not my friend, I've got your pay." F/N laughed as he went ahead and paid his friend who gracefully accepted the reward.

"What are you doing anyway? Cleaning up the place?" Aether looked around the house.

"Helping Nahida— I mean mom out with cleaning up the place." F/N scratched the tip of his nose. "I didn't want her doing everything by herself so I decided to help out, that way we can be done faster."

"No wonder why you have a broom." Paimon said.

"Is that the Traveler and Paimon I hear?" Nahida walked out of another room with a smile on her face as she saw two familiar faces. "How have you both been?"

"Same old same old." Aether waved his arm around lazily. "We just stopped by to give F/N his photos and receive our reward."

"Hey, Nahida! It's been a while!" Paimon waved at the Dendro Archon with a bright smile. "How have the two of you been?!"

"Things could be better." F/N told Paimon. "Other than that, nothing much has been going on."

"While I would usually agree with what he says, I've been busy these past few days, alongside having to take care of this one." Nahida walked over to F/N and stood next to him. "He got caught in a rainstorm while also being injured and all dirty... He was unconscious for about 2 weeks from what I remember."