Nine months later another one pops out. It's a boy.

We named him Asher.

He looks like his dad just like his sister does too. Except he has much lighter hair almost blonde.

It's blonde okay, I don't wanna flex that my kid finally has something of mine but April's hair is getting lighter so...

I started becoming insecure about how different my body was after giving birth to him. I rarely got naked during sex anymore I'd be mostly covered or with the lights off.

Cameron started noticing. I told him how I felt and he made me feel so much better about myself telling me that I'm beautiful and that my body is perfect to him.

A day to ourselves came by, he took me out on our first-ever date together. After making me feel amazing emotionally he made me feel even better physically.

He told me how he loves me and told me he loves that there's more to grab and even if I had my old body he wouldn't care because it isn't my body that he wants.

Every time we snuggle or just randomly hug he always squeezes me. I always slap him and tell him not to touch my fat. He replied with a pout and said, "But I like it."

I asked him for help on losing weight but he'd always hand me something without letting me see the sugar and calories label.

I ended up losing a bit of weight after the baby fat went away and became happier with myself.

Started riding Cameron naked again. And letting him squeeze and touch me and see me naked.

Since I got happier with myself on Cameron's birthday I had a surprise that had him drop his cake on the floor.

It was his favourite colour, navy blue, it barely covered anything and left his jaw on the floor.

I think he liked the lingerie.

I went to help him get it off then he slapped my hand and said, "Who said I was taking it off? I'm moving it aside."

He talked about how beautiful I was and that his family is his best gift.

Oh, and I cut my hair to just above my shoulders, Mum says I look older with the haircut.

Cameron likes it.

I donated my hair which was about nineteen inches.

I always think about marrying Cameron but I don't think it's ever gone through his mind. We have children and we are getting to that age where most of the people we know are getting married.

"I want another one," he says rubbing my stomach randomly.

Asher is nearly twenty-four months I told myself I wasn't gonna make them too far apart but I was thinking two was enough but then again...

Being an only child was lonely.

"We are financially stable, we are stable, we have everything to support many children," he says.

I snuggled closer to him and he kissed the top of my head.

I look up at him. "I wanna be married first," I say. He leans closer to me.

He didn't take it well.

Two months later.

We broke up again.

I was in a massive depressive state. I was constantly crying and constantly feeling alone.

The house felt empty because it was missing an important part besides the kids.