chapter 2-A nun who believe in magic

3rd person pov:

We could see a black pointy haired boy
Waking up as he goes to the bathroom and took a shower and a few minutes later he got out and change his clothes
To a school uniform and then he grabbed his futon as he open his balcony he then saw that there was a white futon....? Touma kamijou then
Move closer to it and when he did he saw a little girl..a church sister to be exact.

Touma widened his eyes."what the hell...?"

The little girl begun to mumble something as touma lean in closer to her
What she was saying and when he was close enough the girl said."I'm hungry"

Time skip.

We could now see the two sitting on the
Floor as index was eating she then look
At the window and said.

The sister said as she continue to look outside."It’s a nice day out today isn’t it?"

Touma ask."Eh? Who are you?"

Index said as she finally looks at touma."My name is Index nice to meet you!"

Touma ask again."I’m sorry but do I know you?"

Index replied"No I don’t think so. But I know you"

Touma said as he raised an eyebrow. "How can you possibly know me?"

Index said."I’m a little different from most people. I have a photographic memory which means I can remember anything I read or see perfectly"

Touma said as he praise the sister."That’s pretty impressive"

Index smiled at touma."Thank you! But it can also be a curse. See I’m a nun from a secret organization that protects magical knowledge."

Touma ask."Magical knowledge? As in spells and stuff like that?"

Index revealed."Yes that’s right! The organization I belong to holds a collection of 103000 magical tomes and the knowledge in those books can be very dangerous in the wrong hands"

Touma asked again."Okay so why are you telling me all of this?"

Index:"Because Touma Kamijou you’re the only one who can help me."index said as touma raised on of his eyebrows again.

Touma:"What do you mean?"

Index said."There are groups who are after me and the knowledge I have in my brain. They want to use it for all sorts of nefarious purposes. But you have a power that can negate any and all supernatural abilities including spells. If you protect me we can make sure the knowledge stays safe."

Touma: "I see. But why me? What makes me so special?"

Index: "Because you have a power that’s absolutely unique. It’s called Imagine Breaker."

Touma: "Imagine Breaker?"

Index explain."It’s a power that nullifies any and all supernatural abilities whether they be spells curses or even divine miracles. And that power is in your right hand."

"My right hand?"touma said as he raised his right hand.

Index: "Yes that’s right! You have an extraordinary power Touma Kamijou. And you’re going to use that power to help me protect the world from the dangers of magical knowledge."

Touma lowered his right hand."I see..."
Touma said as he closed his eyes.

Index then stand  ask touma."so will
You follow me to the depth's of hell?"

Touma smirk as he stands up and open
The door."of course if there is someone
That this misfortunate kamijou touma can help then I'll do it but first I need
To go to school and just stay inside ok
Index I'll be back in a few hours"

Index replied."hai be careful out there
Touma"

Index said as she wave her hand as touma did the same.

Time skip.

We could see touma in his desk staring
At the tennis club girls playing.

Komoe sensei turned around and noticed Touma staring out the window. " Kamijou-kun! You need to focus on your studies" she scolded gently.

Touma quickly turned away from the window and looked down at his notebook embarrassed that he had been caught. Aogami couldn't resist teasing him. "I guess we know where Touma's priorities lie he said winking at their classmates.

Touma glared at Aogami annoyed at the joke. "It's not like that he muttered under his breath.

Komoe sensei chuckled. "Don't worry Touma-kun. It's natural to be distracted by the beautiful sights and sounds around us. However you must remember to always pay attention to your studies."

Touma nodded his cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. He tried his best to focus on the lecture but his mind kept wandering back to the tennis club girls.

Aogami leaned over and whispered to Touma ."If you're so distracted by them why don't you join the tennis club?"

Touma shrugged. "I'm not really interested in tennis. I just like watching them play."

Tsuchimikado shook his head and grinned. "You're hopeless kami yan. But I guess that's why we love you."

Touma replied."please just shut up"touma said as aogami and tsuchimikado got back to listen to komoe sensei.

Time skip.

Touma was walking home to his apartment and then suddenly a black Cat kick him in the face and then he sigh and said such misfortune.Touma rubbed his sore cheek where the cat had kicked him. He looked down and saw the black cat staring up at him with its yellow eyes. It meowed softly and rubbed its head against his leg.

Touma sighed again and thought to himself ."Why does misfortune always seem to follow me?"

He continued on his way home walking slowly and pondering his bad luck. As he walked he couldn't help but notice how dark and ominous the sky looked. He quickened his pace and soon arrived at his apartment building.

As he entered the building he then saw
Those cleaning robots???? In front of his
Door as he got close he see a red liquid
On the ground it seems that was what the cleaning robots where cleaning as he got closer he stop dead in his tracks as he saw the scene in front of him.

Touma eyes widened."w-what the hell!?"

In front of touma was the body of
The silver haired nun index with a
Sword slash behind her back.

Bye!!!!!!