Chapter 8 {Before You Go}

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oopsies~" Hyunjin said and put a hand on his mouth jokingly.

"Ugh, i hate you." I told him

"AW THATS SO SWEET! I LOVE YOU TOO!!" He yelled out and hugged me.

Seungmin and Felix cracked up and I gave Hyunjin a glare.

"Shut the fuck up, you've been glaring at everyone except for your little chicky here ever since you got your ass to school." Hyunjin told me and smacked my shoulder.

"Smack me again and I'll smack your ass on top of the building ." I told him and put my fist up playfully.

The bell rang and we all had to go to our first class.

"Oh my god i didn't go to my locker yet." Felix said

"I'll come with with you, i dont give a fuck if we get there three minutes late." I told him

"Awwwwwww how cute, Minho's taking some risks for you already lix." Seungmin said

"Oh shut up." I said

And he went silent

"Ya dont tell my minnie to shut up, his voice is amazing." Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes.

We started walking to our classes and i then followed Felix to his locker so he can put his things away.

"BYE HOESSSSSSS, LOVE YALL!" Hyunjin and Seungmin both yelled out to us at the same time and then ran away.

I rolled my eyes and Felix chuckled. He finished getting his stuff and putting his bag away then we walked to class, hand in hand.

The day went by pretty fast, and i really do believe that when your having fun time just flies bye. I was having an amazing time with Felix and the others and the thought of Felix leaving tomorrow hit me again and i suddenly felt like something in my life was gonna be missing soon.

The last bell of day rang and it was time to go home. But my home was leaving soon. Felix is my home, whenever im with him, i feel safe.

"Hey, you okay?" Felix came up to my locker and asked.

"Felix im really gonna miss you."

I started tearing up when i said that

"Min im gonna come back in some time to see you and the others again, ill call you everyday i promise you baby."

"I'll actually have a whole tantrum if i miss some of your calls sometimes, so keep calling until i answer please."

He laughed and nodded.

"Well lets go to our favorite coffe shop one last time." He said

"Lixxxxxx dont keep reminding me, but now that you mention it i really want cake now." I told him

Felix was about to say something back to me when Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin and Hyunjin came out the school entrance running towards me and felix.

We looked at them and saw that Jisung and Jeongin were crying.

"LIXXIEEEEEEEE IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Jisung yelled out as tears ran down his face.

"ME TOO" Jeongin said and hugged Felix and cried.

"YAH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MANNNN" Changbin shouted out and pouted.

"Oh my god, you guys are so dramat- FELIX BRO DONT LEAVE USSSSSS" Hyunjin then said and also started crying.

"Not you about to call them dramatic and you also start crying." I said to Hyunjin and laughed at him, but deep inside i was fighting myself to not let a tear come out my eye.

"Shut the fuck up, not like you cried too."

"Guys, i literally said this like a million times, ill be back. Its not like im gonna go and stay in Australia forever."

"YOU PROMISED US LIX SO DONT BREAK IT." Jeongin yelled out and pointed his finger in Felix's face as he was still crying.

Felix then hugged the three of them and looked at me while i stood there and smiled.

He then patted Hyunjins head and looked back up at me.

"Min just let those tears out, its fi-"

The second Felix opened his mouth to say those words, i started crying and joined them in the group hug.

Suddenly i felt someone hug me from my back, i looked back and saw Chan who also joined the group hug, Seungmin did too.

I cried even more when i saw that Chan kept looking at me and Felix and smiling.

Everyone then separated and we stopped crying, i went up to Chan and hugged him as the others talked.

I whispered a 'thank you' in his ear and looked up at him with a smile. He nodded at me and patted my shoulder.

"Min, how anout we all go to the coffee shop together?" Felix then asked me.

"Yeah, lets make this something we would remember forever" Changbin said

"I dont have a problem with that." I said and smiled.

Jeongin sniffed as he wiped his tears away and Jisung held his hand.

Changbin looked at the two like a peoud father and eventually he started tearing up too.

"Come on, no more tears bro, lets go have fun and get some desserts and coffee." Felix told us

"RACE YOU GUYS THERE-" Seungmin suddenly yelled out.

I smiled wide and without thinking about it, i grabbed Felix's hand and ran.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL WAIT UP-" Hyunjin yelled behind us

We all laughed and ran together.

The sun looked prettier than usual and i felt as if time had stopped for a second when i looked at Felix laughing and smiling.

How can someone be this beautiful?