003

The security had to escort me out of the building cause I wouldn't leave on my own. I would have went back to the apartment with Brandon but right now didn't seem like the best time, I think he needs time to cool off. And anyway I would see him at home. It was 9:30 when I got home and it's now 2:30am and I'm still sitting at the kitchen counter waiting for Brandon. I had called him several times, texted and even left him voice mails and there was no response.
I heard the door handle move and a lock open. Brandon stumbled in and the second he walked in I could smell it, on him.

"Where the hell have you been Brandon"

"It's none of your business, slut"

"Huh" I said in almost a whisper

"You really think that you could go to all of his games just to see him and I wouldn't find out" Brandon started to rise his voice

He was scaring me

"Brando-"

"ALL YOU ARE IS A WORTHLESS SLUT" Brandon took a step towards me

"I knew you still loved him, I just was convincing myself you weren't"

"Brandon you're drunk, please can we talk about this in the morning, you're scaring me" I took a step back and fell back on to the kitchen table.

"LEAVE"

"What" I tried to tell out but it came out more as a whisper

"You heard me, leave" he repeated

"You don't mean that" I whispered

"Yes I fucking do" Brandon stepped closer again and raised his hand.

He wouldn't..

Brandon hit me, right across the face. I ran out the door with only my cell phone and went to the lobby.

Jacks pov:

I was pissed, I know what I did to Abby was wrong and she had every right to be mad but she didn't know the whole story. I cheated, it was wrong and a terrible thing to do but I can't change it now. I tried for months to get her back but she wouldn't budge. I thought she stopped believing in me, and honestly it made me play like shit. I went on a 6 game streak with no points, I was even moved to a lower line. But none of that was her fault. When we were dating I would look up and find her in the crowd and smile or wink but after we broke up I stopped looking. I mean I thought she wouldn't come, why would she. One night I forgot about everything and looked up, it was a reflex by then. I looked around her usual spot, slowly realizing she wouldn't be there. But there she was. The most perfect girl I had ever seen, she saw me look but she turned away.  After that I looked for her every game and she was always there. How could she still support me after everything.
Today we played the rangers, I was excited to see her. I always was. I looked up in the crowd and there she was. She looked perfect. I stared up at her and for the first time she stared back. I saw her look to the other end of the ice, I looked to where she has quickly looked over to, and Brandon Schneider was looking straight at me.
I didn't think much of it till during first period intermission I looked up at Abby during my interview and Brandon looked like he was going to kill me. As soon as the puck dropped Brandon started chirping at me.

"HEY ASSHOLE FIND SOMEONE ELSES GIRLFRIEND TO LOOK AT"

"SHES MY SLUT"

"You'll never get her back"

He continued to call her a slut and a whore and everything she did to "please" him

I deserved it all but no one, NO ONE called my Abby a slut.

"Ya, maybe tell her that cause she sure seems like she wants me when she comes to all my games"

Brandon came after me and I beat his ass, we both got sent off the ice and as I was walking to the locker room I knocked into someone. It was Abby, she still was as beautiful as I remembered. But we got into a fight. But again I deserved it but I was not letting her go back to that asshole.  Maybe it wasn't right to kick her out but I didn't regret it. Now I was sitting on me and Nico's couch. I couldn't sleep all I could think about was Abby. I was deep in thoughts when my phone went off.

"Unknown"
Please come get me, Jack

—————————————————————————-
I did this instead of math hw, lol.

Anyway we got to see Jacks pov, idk should I do more of him.