BREAKING UP L.H (ANGST)

"Luke?" You ask hesitantly, wringing your hands together, you start to shift your feet.

"Yeah, babe?" Luke grins at you, looking up from his phone.

"Can we talk?" You question, god how could you be doing this.

"Uh, sure. What is this about?" You sigh as you sit down next to him, grabbing his hand. "Y/N, you are kind of creeping me out."

"I just, want to talk..." You try to delay the talk.

"Then talk." Luke looks at you.

"I want to break up." You whisper and shut your eyes not wanting to see his reaction. You feel his hand leave yours and the couch shifting as he gets up. You open up one eye to see Luke and immediately groan as you see him staring at you in horror.

"Why do you want to break up?" He asks you, his eyes shining with unshed tears.

"I'm just not feeling it!" You exclaim as you get up, throwing your hands into the air.

"I will change that! I'll do anything to make this relationship better for us." Luke tries to reassure, but you shake your head, stopping him.

"Luke, you need to realize..." You trail off and take a deep breath, "I don't love you anymore, hell this whole relationship has been so... not what I want." You try to explain to him.

"What do you mean?" Luke cracks, the tears falling as he looks at you, broken.

"I'm done! I don't want to be with you anymore!" Luke looks at you and then turns his head.

"Fine." He says, but you hear the break in his voice.

"I'm sorry." You try to console him and Luke shakes his head.

"Just leave." Luke says and you sigh, exiting through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://idek-what-is-happening.tumblr.com/post/79922249308/requested-angsty-luke