He blinked. The flowers beside his bed, the soldiers and the angel beside him, waiting for him to wake up from his coma - Lü Bu only now had realised that, he had been so blinded by the desire to find a worthy opponent that he didn't realise that there are a lot who cares about him.

Oh.

"..fo-.." He looked away, slightly embarrassed. [Y/N] looked at him, head cocking to the side in curiosity. He coughed, "Forgive me. I did..not win."

The angel suddenly laughed, as Lü Bu flinched and glance at her. "It's okay." She said, giving him the comforting smile he was familiar with.

Zhang Fei burped, as he wiped his alcohol drenched beard, cackling. "This is nothing like Lü Bu at all!" Liu Bei hummed in response. "Our Lü Bu has grown up."

"Oh and Guan Yu - the bush doesn't hide you." "I know." The General answered, deadpanned.

The Generals, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu and Liu Bei were both hiding behind bushes, giggling and spying on Lü Bu like children.

They froze as they saw the mans eyes on them. "HEY!" The generals yelled and cackled like maniacs, running away, while Lü Bu got up chasing after them.

The angel smiled, crawling closer to the disoriented horse, still sleepy and confused on why his owner suddenly left.
She sat next to Red Hare, caressing him softly as she hummed a soft tune.

A spark of nostalgia hit her. She remembered - long ago when she used to serve a God, Jesus was it? [Y/N] didn't remember much. It was a thousand years ago, after all.

When she would take care his creations, the chickens, birds and the horses. She would feed them, hug and caress them.

She had her own children too. She loved them, cherished them until -

Crack

A tree brach cracked, beside her. She blinked her forming tears, the water from her eyes slipped off slowly. She had been crying..?

"Cool horse. Oh- uh are you crying?" Infront of her, was a tall and muscular old man who wears a red and orange haori with numerous flower patterns.

She wiped her tears, looking away for a moment and faced the man with a smile - replacing her sadness earlier. "Sorry. My name is [Y/N]. You are?" She greeted.

"Sasaki Kojiro. Hello." He grinned. "Salutations, Kojiro." "Salu..?" "It's a greeting. It is a funny word, yes?" The angel giggled.

Sasaki sat beside her, hummed. "I like it. Salutations, [Y/N].

"His trident looks so cool!"

"Why would he leave it here?"

"Let's carry it!"

"We'll get in trouble you idiot!!"

The two birds, Huginn & Muninn have earned a free time given by Odin so - they decided to hang out in a cliff.
Down the cliff was the sea, the waves crashed against the rocks that stuck to the cliff.