Cool- Chp 8

I sat in my bedroom trying to escape through books. Books are my pure joy into a world where there are no vampires. Where I dont have to think about anything.
"You not gonna talk to me?" I heard Katherine's voice.
"Go away Katherine," I didn't look up from my book.
"No," Katherine took my book out my hand and chucked it at the wall.
"Hey!" I yelled.
"Why are you ignoring me?" Katherine put her hands on the bed
"Because I'm no longer interested in you Katherine," I crossed my arms.
"What do you mean by that?!" Katherine grabbed me by the neck and pinned me down to the bed.
"You can't compell me like you used to," I shoved her off me easily.
"Why are you no longer interested in me?" She stood up.
"Because you're not the only person in my life," I stared at her.
"I dont like the new you. I'm going to try have sex with Damon instead," Katherine walked out the room.
I laid back down and felt relieved. Maybe I really did like Dean. I just turned down both of my previous sex partners.

In the morning, I felt truley relaxed. I was able to relax without thinking to much. My bed finally felt like a fluffy cloud once again after weeks after meeting Dean.

Deans POV
This girl was driving me crazy. First I find out shes a vampire and she tries to compell me. I cant believe she fell for my shit acting. Then she has sex with me but then tries to compell me out of it. What did she want? I tried to get myself to stop thinking about her but I literally can't.
"Hey Y/N!" I heard Sam on the phone, "You still on for today? Cool! See you then."
"Y/N coming round?" I walked into the sitting room.
Why couldn't I stop myself?
"Ye!" Sam nodded, "Studying."
"Are you guys like a thing then?" I pestered.
"No! We have both agreed that we dont want a relationship," Sam shook his head.
"Cool," I nodded and left the room.

Later on when Y/N came round, I stayed in the kitchen on my laptop. I didn't want to go anywhere near her. It wouldn't be god for me.
"Dean?" I heard a voice behind me.
Y/N's.
"Yes," I sighed and turned round.
"Wheres your basement. Sam asked me to find some books," Y/N asked.
"There," I pointed to a door in the kitchen and walked into the sitting room.

Y/N's POV
After finding all of the hunting gear in the basement, I ran back upstairs. I walked over to Dean, looked into his eyes an commanded, "Remember everything! We need to talk!"
"Yes. Your right Y/N. We do need to talk," He agreed.
He wasnt meant to say that.
"What?" I questioned, "Your not meant to say that."
"What am I meant to say?" Dean asked.
"Your meant to copy in a way," I logged my eyebrows.
"Okay! I'll remember everything. We do need to talk," Dean tried in a joking way.
"What is going on!?" I yelled.
"Its called vervain sweetheart," Dean pulled some vervain out of his pocket.
"Of course," I sighed, "So you remember everything? The cut? The sex?"
"Oh! I remember the sex! It was good," Dean nodded while putting the vervain back, "So what was it you needed to talk about?"
"I went to get something from basement for Sam but I went a little further past a painting and found your little weapon collection. You have everything down there that is capable of killing a supernatural creature. You could kill me if you wanted," I pointed out.
"I'm not gonna kill you," Dean walked over slowly.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I kind of like you. I dont know what kind of way and I bet you dont either, cause you do like me. Your just to scared too admit it. So if you want something casual, deep, secret and sexy then I'm fine with that," Dean offered.
"To be honest. I would like that," I nodded.
Dean held my neck and we both kissed deeply.
"Y/N! Have you found them books!" Sam yelled from upstairs.
"Sorry! I couldn't find them so Deans offered to look for them," I pulled away and yelled back.
Dean laughed and walked to the basement door.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"Your welcome," He grinned