𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿-𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻.𝗕

Börja om från början

"Honestly, That moment of silence. Wh-when I walked back outside to check on her; It keeps replaying in my head. And every time, another piece of my heart breaks. I just want her back." He sobbed.

"you know when she was younger, like a teen and we were able to force her to do chemo. She thought she would never get a boyfriend or find love due to her looks. She was so broken, she loved her hair. She would wear wigs, just cause she hated it so much."

"When she started chemo again and cut her hair, I knew it was because she could find the beauty in herself by you. I dont know what you did; but my once depressed and frail babygirl, died happy. I just know she's looking down at us with the biggest smile on her beauty face." He smiled, just letting the tears fall as he looked up at the sky.

"I thank you Devin. I thank you for making her last months the most fun shes ever had in her life. And for showing her love that me and her mother couldn't give her."He spoke, looking up at the taller boy.

Devin nodded, watching as Mrs. Wilson stand up and walk over to them. "I want to talk to her." He spoke, before walking away leaving his wife and Devin together, along with an awkward silence.

"I know she hated me," she spoke, breaking the silence. Devin quietly scoffed as he looked down at his shoes. "I was just scared, so I held up my guard. I pretended to be strong for her and him. But when I was alone, the only thing I did was cry. I-I was losing my baby girl. And I dont know if he acted like he couldn't see it, but every time I looked into her eyes. All i saw was how sick and tired she was." she sobbed, covering her face.

"I didn't know what to do. S-she pushed me away. So I was happy when you came around. She wanted to live. She was happy, i just hated the fact that it wasn't because of me. Am I that bad of a mother that I couldn't even take care of my dying child, Let alone make her happy?"

"I'm sorry for lashing out like this, with everything going on I've been extra and all over the place. U-Uh she told me to give this to you, if an-anything happened. I didn't read it so I don't know whats in it. And please open it, just don't tell me about it." she spoke, handing him the book Luna's name written on the front.

"I-I cant, I would just ruin it." he spoke shaking his head. "Please, Just for her. And Im not telling you tp open it right now. But some time?" she asked, as he sighed nodding his head before taking the book.

"thank you." she smiled, just as her husband came back over. "Be safe, Devin." he spoke, as the walked towards their car. he deeply sighed, as he walked back over to Stevie. "I just got done being a therapist to your mom and dad. Well i didn't say anything, I think they just needed a ear." he shrugged, pulling on the grass next to her grave.

"Your mom gave me your book, I don't know if I should open it. Give me a sign if I should." he said, looking down at the purple notebook in his hands. "Quick baby, I'm getting nervous." he laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

that same brown butterfly landed on his shoulder again, as a warm smile filled his face. "I guess we'll go through it, suga." he smiled, opening the book. "Oh, this is a journal?" he asked, scanning over the text.

Journal entry #1

My mom calls me her glass child, she says i'm fragile. Maybe I am, but I hate when she calls me that. I don't want to be reminded of my sickness everyday. and every time she calls me that I want to curl up in a ball and cry.