13. Sophomore Sleepover

Start bij het begin

(Marcus's Fit)

We arrive at the function to see "MANG" already there. It seems Georgia and Ginny are having a heated argument. We make our way towards the table to give the people our ticket, at the same time, Ginny leaves.

"Hello, hot mother of mines," I say to Georgia as I make my way to her, wiping the frown off her off.

She smiles happily with a smile. "Hey, Pumpkin, I love your outfits," she says.

"Thanks, Mom. Anyways here are our tickets," I say handing her our tickets, which I collected during the drive here.

I look over to see Ellen looking at Marcus with her draw dropped. "Where the hell is your shirt?!" She asks him in disbelief.

I look around and see that majority of females are now looking at Marcus. Some in disbelief, and others in lust. I roll my eyes a bit.

"Atty didn't want him wearing one. She's very persistent in getting what she wants," Vera butts in, answering the question for him.

Ellen then looks over at me, and I just send a smile at her. She then turns to Georgia. "It's true, believe me," she says to Ellen, nodding her head.

They give us our wristbands, which we put on as we begin to walk in. We are automatically met with flashing lights. "Okay, bitches, I came here to have fun and to start it off..." Nikita starts, but then pulls out a flask from her bag,"we need to have a drink to let loose."

Vera looks at her bug eyed while the rest of us laugh at Nikita's craziness. "What the hell! Nikita, you could get caught," Vera says to her in a warning tone.

Nikita rolls her eyes playfully. "Just how Atty could get caught with that molly she has on her, and Marcus with his weed?" She asks the curly haired girl, who quickly looked over at us.

She sighs and sticks out her hand, gesturing for Nikita to hand her the flask. "Let's just get this shit over with," she says.

Nikita hands her the flask, wearing a smirk on her face. "That's what I'm talking about. Now, let's get this party started, bitches!" She screams out throughout the gymnasium.

Everyone cheers loudly at her words, and the DJ plays the music louder than it already was.

Timeskip

It's only been a few hours since my group arrived, and we're high off crossfaded. The molly had kicked in, and we were just having the time of our lives.

I pull Marcus away from the group, and we head towards the photobooth. I open the curtain to see Hunter and Ginny. "Oh my gosh, hey, lovebirds," I greet them, laughing for no reason at all.

Marcus hangs onto me by the waist, his arms tightly wrapped around me. "Hey," Hunter greets back with an awkward smile.

"Are y'all done yet, so we can use the booth?" Marcus asks them, kissing on my neck. Ginny glares at the gesture, but we are to faded to really care.

She crosses her arms and says, harshly may I add,"No, we just started."

I put my hands up in surrender. "Easy, tiger. We were just asking," I tell her, the ecstasy wearing off from her ruining my vibe.