ZODIACS ♒♏♈♌♉♓♊♎♍♐♑ - TRAFFICKING PART 2

Depuis le début

LM :- Yeah, lets go to her class only.

IN VIRGO'S CLASS

Teacher :- So, as you see, upon mixing Barium chloride with sodium sulphate, we get barium sulphate and.....

SM1:- Excuse me, sorry for interruption but we are investigating virgo's kidnapping and we would like to talk to her friends.

Teacher :- Yes sir, sure.. Well
she is a good friend of Pisces female.

LM:- Ok, can we talk to her?

Teacher :- Yes sir sure, Pisces! Please come out, they want to talk to you.

Pisces :- Yes ma'am. (she comes out)

SM1 :- Mind if we take your time?

Pisces :- No sir.

SM1:- Then follow us.

OUTSIDE CLASS

SM1:- Now Pisces, tell me, do you know that the day virgo went missing, did she had any food?

Pisces :- Yes sir, she had.

LM :- From where?

Pisces :- From a local stall sir.

SM1:- Where it is?

Pisces :- Sir it was inside a slum area, near to the school. She took me with her, I was not hungry, so I did not eat. And then I had to leave. But if I knew about it, I would not have left....

SM1:- Its okay. Thanks for the information. Can you show us where the stall is?

Pisces :- Sir now?

SM1 :- Yeah, because it is urgent for it is about your friend, please come.

Pisces :- Ok sir.

Pisces comes out and shows them where it was. But the stall was not there.

Pisces :- Strange! But it was there.

SM1:- I see, ok thanks a lot. Leo, please send her to school safely.

LM :- Yes sir.

Scorpio starts looking around the place as he spots a cctv camera from a nearby shop. He goes to the shopkeeper and shows him his badge.

Shopkeeper :- Jai hind saab! How can I help you?

SM1 :- Regarding an investigation, we required your cctv footage, does it work?

Shopkeeper :- Yes saab! You can check it.

Scorpio asks him the footage of that day and also takes the other footages before and after.

SM1:- Thank you.

Shopkeeper :- Welcome saab...

IN BUREAU AT NIGHT

SM1 (muttering to himself):- Damn it! Where are others?

Aquarius enters bureau

AF :- Good evening sir!

SM1:- Why so late Aquarius?

AF :- Sir sorry, actually of jam.

SM1:- And others?

AF :- I don't know about them. Today is christmas and a sangeet event has been organized, maybe either they are stuck or they are attending the show..

SM1:- Is this a joke or what? Here an investigation is going on and they are enjoying that fucking show?

AF:- Sir I am not sure about that. But pertaining to the case, we got some evidences and as I contacted the other officers, I got to know that Aries had got a fake interview email and pisces' uncle's number.

SM1 :- Good, and what have you got?

AF :- Yes sir, till now we got to know that despite Libra went home by poolcar, he that day went alone as his carpool uncle told. And I doubt that he was not alone.

SM1:- You mean that he was with a friend or something?

AF :- Yes sir! And that friend surely has some connection with this kidnapping...

SM1:- Possible.

AF :- And I have fetched the recording of his call to his poolcar uncle.

SM1:- Ok, play it.

Aquarius plays it and they hear the conversation.

SM1:- Wait! Rewind back and reduce the speed

AF:- Yes sir

Scorpio hears a voice of a girl instructing something to Libra

SM1:- You hear that!

AF :- Yes sir, a girl is instructing him something.

SM1:- You were right. But who is she?

AF :- Maybe his friend or girlfriend?

SM1:- Can be, then we next day will have to meet Libra's classmate to know if he had any girlfriend or not.

AF :- Ok sir.

SM1:- Now look, (he takes a chair and sits facing Aquarius), Aries got an fake interview email, must be because she was in need of job, but how did they knew?

AF:- How?

SM1:- There can be many possibilities, one that a person who knows her very well is a part of this racket, and has contributed in this, like sharing information about Aries.

AF :- You mean, her roomate?

SM1:- Can be...

AF :- And sir, any other?

SM1:- Another can be that she must have searched for jobs in internet. Now such rackets have strong connections and network all over the world, both in real and virtual. They must have softwares that they use to find such people. Nowadays, apps for job finding has come up.

AF :- Yeah!

SM1:- Let the cybercell give us the information, they we can dig further in this case.

AF :- Ok, and now about Pisces?

SM1:- That we can know only if hid chacha comes up! Have sagittarius called him?

AF :- Yeah, but he did not receive the call.

Scorpio raises an eyebrow.

SM1:- Call the mobile company and send his number and ask them to track its location.

AF :- Yes sir......

TO BE CONTINUED