15: whispers of fate

In the halls of Crestwood High, where fate intertwines with teenage dreams, Lily, a bookish introvert, finds herself caught in a tangled web of romance. When a chance encounter with the enigmatic Ethan sparks an undeniable connection, their lives become intertwined in ways they never imagined. As their friendship deepens and secrets are unveiled, Lily and Ethan discover a shared passion for art and a mutual understanding that transcends words. But as the whispers of fate grow louder, they must navigate the challenges of a world that tries to keep them apart. Will their bond withstand the pressures of high school cliques, family expectations, and the unpredictable nature of teenage love? Or will they be swept away by the currents of fate that threaten to pull them apart?

BONUS:

Love Letters in the Stars

At Starlight Academy, a prestigious school for the arts, aspiring writer Emily finds herself entangled in a captivating romance. When she stumbles upon a collection of love letters hidden in the library, addressed to a mystery recipient, she becomes determined to uncover the truth behind the poetic words. With the help of her friends and fellow dreamers, Emily embarks on a quest to find the elusive writer, leading her to unexpected encounters and heartfelt moments. Along the way, she crosses paths with Ryan, a talented musician who may hold the key to her heart. As they explore their shared passions and navigate the ups and downs of high school, Emily and Ryan discover that the stars may have a story of their own. Will the love letters guide them towards a destined connection, or will the complexities of teenage love keep them forever searching for a love written in the stars?