Part 3

"Mum,I'm on my way to school now."

              "Okay.. And don't forget to pick up William at The International Airport today after you finish your class."

                "Alright,mum."

               When Megumi just about to leave her door house,she saw Tao standing in front of the gate of their house. Tao give her a smile.

                "Good morning. What are you doing here ?"

                "Nothing. I just jogged around this neighbourhood and suddenly feels like wanna stop in front of your house. Where are you going?"

                "I'm going to school."

                 "Ohh... That's great. Wish you a great day at school. Bye see you again next time. I want to continue jogged around this neighbourhood." Tao then continue jog around the neighbourhood. Megumi only look his back as he take his step.

                 "He has a great smile and unique eyes. Honestly,he has a good-looking face. I wonder if  he already taken." Megumi monologue.

                        ......

[INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT]

                  Megumi take a quick step to approach her cousin and give him a hug. She was happy to meet her cousin.

                 "Ohh..Willy, I really missed you."

                 "I missed you too,Megumi-Chan."

                 "Here let me help you bring some of your item."

                 "Thank you. And you still shorter like what I always think...hahahaha...Just kidding."

                "Hahaha..And you look higher than I always think.."

                "Well then,let walk home now cause it's getting late now."