𝟎𝟏𝟐 this time i am officially done

has it been hours? is the event over?

i look in the mirror behind him, at my bloodshot red eyes like i just smoked pot, at my hair that looks like a bird's nest and at my body pressed against his in a mockery of an embrace.

i retract myself and pass him, towards the faucet, letting the water flow for a second before i wash my face. once. twice. thrice. before i could throw more water on my face it was turned off.

'are you alright now?' it's not sarcastic like he usually speaks and i hate it. he brings a towel up my face and wipes the water.

'yeah' i mumble and take the towel from his grip and wipe my own face.

i don't look at him cause even though my whole self is burning to look at his face, to read his eyes to know if he's disgusted by me now but i don't have any ounce of courage to do that.

'kyujin' a shiver runs down my spine as we make an eye contact through the mirror.

'do you want to talk about it?' i am sick in the head, sick sick sick.

i swiftly pressed him against the wall as i locked my hands in his hair and threw my arms around his neck, resting my face in the crook of his neck.

'it's okay if you don't want to talk.' he sighed, dropping his hands from me.

'you should be angry' i whisper withdrawing from his grip and distancing him from me.

he looks perplexed and nods, as he put his hands in pockets. 'yeah i guess', his lips curve up a little before he locks the door behind him, leaving me alone.

i wasn't about to cry again. i got no tears left to cry.

fuck matthew, he thinks i am with hanbin to win him back but i just can't wait for his priceless reaction when he realizes i never wanted him. fuck dad and fuck taeri, they can go whatever the hell they want. I am officially done with them.

and hanbin, no matter how selfish i am, my only rule of this arrangement is that i'll never ever fall in love.

this fake dating can't go wrong, right?

short update

another one really soon....