♡15~ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

Start from the beginning

I asked the security guard to call Aria.

"Excuse me sir, can you please call Aria Le Blank? Please inform her that Arreum has arrived and is waiting for her." I said with a polite tone.

He looked at me and called her, or her parents I guess.

"Wait a second, miss." "Hello, good morning mam. Miss Arreum is waiting for you outside. What's your full name Miss?" He asked during the call.

"Arreum Campbell." I replied.

His eyes widened and he kinda looked shocked, okay so now he knows me very well.

"Ms Arreum Campbell is waiting for you here, miss. Should i let her in?"

As he was done informing her. He looked at me and said, "She's coming, mam. Do you need anything? Water, tea or coffee?" He asked politely.

I smiled and refused. As soon as Aria came and sat on the passenger seat, we drove off.

"Gurll, you're driving?" She asked as she looked surprised.

"No. What does it looks like?" I asked focusing on the road.

"I mean, where's your chauffeur? Do you not take him?" She asked.

"Nope, I only do occasionally. I prefer driving myself." My eyes were still glued to the next address I was going to.

"Okay, you do look very hot driving. God, I think I've a crush on you." She said jokingly.

I laughed. This girl is hilarious.

"So since when are you bisexual? As long as I remember, you've been crushing on Jake." I said smiling ear to ear.

"W-what? Are you crazy or what? I don't even like him. He's not my type." She said trying to avoid me. I quickly took at glance of her and man, my girl is blushing! She looked really adorable.

"Okay, but you can't deny it. So, it's better if you share." I said.

"You're so observant, Arreum! Fine, yes I guess I have a little crush on him. I mean, he's cute and smart..so,yeah." She whined.

"Yeah, my girl melted right there." I teased her.

"Yaa! Stop it! It's not like you and Nischay aren't a thing!" She cried.

"Yes, we are not. End of discussion."

After picking up both the guys, now we all were finally together in the car. Now, we were heading to the Jane Ruby producers's building. It was 15 minutes ride.

We all were chatting and having fun with each other. It actually felt great to have such good friends. Except Ava, these guys were really my closest friends. And now that I think of it, Ava definitely has to meet these hilarious people.

"Hey Arreum! Say something, look Jake's making fun of me. He says I laugh like an old age woman!" Aria said annoyingly.

"Well, I can't deny about that.." I said bit my lower lip to control my laughter.

Aria slapped my arm jokingly, completely pissed off.

"Shit, ARIA!" Both I and Nischay said together. I looked at him from the mirror to get a glance of him. He was looking at Aria, his eyebrows little furrowed.

Man, now that I notice, he looked fine as hell. I quickly focused on the road.

"Oops sawrry." She dramatically apologized. This girl is such a drama queen.

"You shouldn't do such things when a person's driving. What if she lost control of the vehicle that moment? We all would've been dead." Nischay said in his pissed off voice.