"The b-boss agreed.. make your way up by using the elevator floor 30 and there will be bodyguards who's gonna guide you to boss's office." The women pointed it out while admiring the personal assistant and vice president's beauty.

"Okay, thank you. lady." Vice president smiled. The woman squealed.

"Fuck this man. Is that how you act sometimes even off and on work? Thought you're an good kiddo." Personal assistant mocked.

"Shut your alabama money monkey spender." Naoto reconsidered. The personal assistant urked.

They headed to the elevator with 3 bodyguards while the others were guarding the building.

They got into floor 30 and followed a bodyguard to guard them to the boss's office.

..

"Boss, they're here." Oliver notifies. The boss nooded.

Oliver gestured the two guards besides the door and they nooded as they opened the door for them synchronized.

The two representatives if TJ group sat on the sofa, while facing the boss who was sitting on the opposite sofa.

"Hello good evening, let me do the introduction." Naoto volunteered.

"Boss can't attend right now so i'm incharge." He nooded with a smile.

"I'm naoto the vice president of the tj group and this is the boss's personal assistant rindou. Nice to meet you too." He looked at the personal assistant besides him who was resting his legs on the table with no respect.

Naoto urked.

"Ain't you a personal assistant? An ASSISTANT?" Naoto notifies.

"Oh, sorry." He placed his legs down.

He doesn't even understand a thing.

Naoto sighed and just ignored him anyways.

"What brings the 'famous' TJ group here?" Boss inquires.

"We're here to ask for... something." Naoto smiled at the boss.

Oliver watched this while standing behind the boss, he gulped.

"It's nothing personal, this is more like an interview." The assistant chuckled.

"Interview?" The boss raised a brow, suddenly interested.

'An interview? TJ group does an interview with an lower rank company than theirs?' Oliver was shocked about this.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Y/n l/n??"

The boss and oliver was shocked upon hearing y/n's name that the TJ representatives wanting to know more about y/n.

"Yes, y/n l/n. We're asking for her. She works here as a fashion designer right?" Naoto inquires.

"Well..." the boss looked back to oliver.

He knows that oliver is your assistant and you both are close.

"... yes. Sir." Oliver nooded and excused himself while pulling out his phone.

Everyone from the room watched him excuse himself and just went right back to business.

"Why do you need to know about y/n's identity and her well-being? Do the TJ group have some kind of business to do with her?" The boss questioned.

Naoto smiles.

"Takashi mitsuya...." naoto lifts his head up.

"Wants to have business with her by using an big offer as a trade."

The boss was surprised by this information, mostly when the vice president called the world best and famous japanese fashion designer with an thousand of amazing designs and models who are currently perfect to be an pageant for his fabulous talent.

"Huh? ...what.. offer is it?" The boss gulped.

You were the top fashion designer of the company who supported alot and carried the company up to the way that the company is getting recognized by peoples already.

It's loke you're becoming the root and the head of the three, that's why he can't lend you only if they have an good reason for it.

his motives is that he wanted to get more informations about y/n l/n that's why he kept on accepting interviews just to stay here and will not be leaving to japan yet." Naoto inquires.

"..." the boss was silent.

Will your boss, trade you anyways and prioritize the money and not even the life of a person who raised the company up?