00| 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

This book is a sequel to my other fanfic called Misted by your love

you don't need to read the other story

but if you want to get the refrences then maybe read it

𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

I'm cece hi hey

This story is also from the perspective of a girl since Misted by Your Love was

My updating schedule is random with this book since I won't be focusing as much on it.

╌──═❁═──╌

'bolded text in these little quotes are thinking.'

"bolded text in these quotation marks is talking."

"Italic text is speaking in a memory."

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮/𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

Y/n L/n is a second year at Kimetsu Academy in the Taro class. She is a shogi club member and often stays after school to practice. Words by her friends, she's a sweetheart but lazy and kind of a scatterbrain. She can be late almost every day and still have the best grades.

Her best friend, Makomo, gave a deeper description. "Y/n is a pain in the ass. She constantly gets herself into tough situations, is always distracted, very much not punctual. She also has a big rumor going around that she has bad luck. For anyone who believes it.
Still, she has a heart of gold. Y/n won't ignore someone who needs help. She's easy to talk to, smart, and to me, she's just beautiful. With all of her bad parts out of the way, students look up to her."

Y/n is close to the history teacher, Kyojuro Rengoku. As stated, "She's a kid who keeps up with her grades and makes others smile, though she can get distracted in her classes with a kid named Muichiro Tokito, her newly found friend." They all hope she runs for the school council as president, she's a great fit.

ε♥з Your hairstyle is two braids with light green tips. A clip that was gifted to you by Muichiro holds the loose hair strands on the right side of your face.

ε♥з Your uniform is the regular one for girls, nothing out of the ordinary besides your sweater being tinted light green along with your school shoes.

and again, you do not need to follow these, imagine yourself however you like!

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

I hope that you people who enjoyed Misted By Your Love enjoy this book too!!