10- Two best friends in a room, they might kiss, yes they w- I mean!!

Börja om från början

"Oh!! Thank you, Shanks!" Y/n replied with a slight blush and a closed-eye smile. Said boy peeked an eye over slightly to look at her, before his blush could deepen, he turned his eyes in a different direction.

He rested his hand on the back of Y/n's head and leaned on the wall, then slowly he slid down it, (THE WALL!! You dirty minders....) bringing Y/n down as well until he was sitting on the floor, cross-legged with Y/n on his lap, straddling him. Her body was turned towards Shanks and her face turned into spirals with her face redder than ever seen before.

"Sh-Shanks?!?!?! What-" the blushing girl started, only to be interrupted by Shanks putting a finger on her lips.

"I-I figured we'd be in here for a while and our legs would hurt, so now we can sit down..." Shanks said, covering his red face with his spare hand.

'Her lips are so soft...' he subconsciously thought as he stared at them through his fingers on his face while he slowly took his hand off her mouth, blushing when he realised she saw him staring and was tilting her head.

"Shanks... I..."

Y/n moved forward, closer to Shanks, both of their fronts where touching now and she gazed up at him longingly, making eye contact. She reached her hand forward to touch his face, while both of them slowly moved their heads closer to each other.

They closed their eyes as each others faces where approaching their own, Y/n moved her other hand more upward until it was resting on his upper chest.

She lifted herself up a bit so they could get even closer, their lips slowly grazed each other and Shanks moved his hand to behind her head, keeping her in place when he pushed his lips on to her's, Y/n pressed her eyes shut even harder as his other hand slithered to her waist, still keeping their lips together.

BANG!!!!!!

The two teens separated quickly as they heard a loud bang and felt light filling the small cleaning room.

Y/n swiftly turned her head around as Shanks, who was in front of her, was already glaring at the evil person who ruined their short moment of bliss.

And there he was... the now most evilest creature in the entire universe in Shanks's book.

Stupid f*cking Ricko....

That's who it was, the louda*s pain that can't seem to keep his mouth shut, was gaping at the two younger individuals, his mouth shaped as an O.

Shanks looked as if he was about to commit murder, he wanted to pull all that yellow hair that grew on his head straight out by the roots, and chop his fingers and toes off, one by one, then force him to eat them.

His arm instinctively wrapped around Y/n's waist as she continued looking at the nastiest man Shanks ever knew... (He's rlly gonna hold a grudge on him for the rest of his life, isn't he?...)

"Who are you??" The youngest of the three asked the oldest, he closed his wide mouth and cleared his throat "I... am... RICKO!! One of the best person on this ship!"
"He means he's one of the worst..." Shanks whispered in to Y/n's ear, his hot breath fanning against her neck, causing it to get goosebumps as she giggled at his input.

"And, you must be Y/n, am I right or am I right?"
"Your'e right! Giggles it's nice to meet you!" She said, unintentionally feeding Ricko's big a*s ego.
"It would be nice to meet you as well, if it was a different situation, but I'm not really one to want to watch p***, especially between two minors..." he grimaced at the thought while the two teens became electric red, Y/n buried her head in Shanks's chest from embarrassment as said boy was scowling at Ricko, swearing to himself he would kill him one day.

Shanks slowly stood up, slipping his hands under Y/n's knees and back, and he pushed Ricko out of the doorway, walking to his room while carrying Y/n bridal style as Ricko was smirking, watching them go, as the girl hid her face in her hands.

_______________________________________

Uwahhhh!! I'm finally done!! I hope u like this chapter!! Pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve!!

I got so sidetracked when I was making this... Also, I made bath bombs at school!! I'll put a picture nxt chapter on how it went!

And and and!! I drew a picture of Y/n!! Pls ignore the eyes.. they look TERRIBLE!!

I hope u like it!! It's not very good😢

I hope u like it!! It's not very good😢... I drew it in the middle of making this chapter!

Have a good day/afternoon/night!!
Bye bye!!💖💖

Words:1462