06

Well, 6 days after the anniversary here I was doing my makeup and hair for the premiere of "High School music: the series" my manager was talking on the phone and Jamie was with his camera recorded, the Premiere was here in California so a van mov...

Well, 6 days after the anniversary here I was doing my makeup and hair for the premiere of "High School music: the series" my manager was talking on the phone and Jamie was with his camera recorded, the Premiere was here in California so a van moved us at dawn from the apartment to the hotel that was near the place where the premiere was going to be

-Ready.-said the girl who was doing my makeup, she gave me a mirror so I could see myself although I already trusted them because they were always the ones who did my makeup and comb my hair.

-This is beautiful...thank you very much.- I said, giving him the mirror and getting up to go to the room to put on my wardrobe today, which was all black.

I left the room with my wardrobe from today and stood in front of the mirror that was in the room.

-How beautiful.-Jamie said looking at me, I was going to dry myself at him but my manager arrived at that moment to the room at which moment I had no idea.

-I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but the truck is waiting for us.-I spoke looking at us.-Grab what you need and go downstairs.-He said to go out again, Jamie stood up from the chair to hug me around the waist and even though I had high heels he was still a a little taller, he approached to kiss me and separate.

-Well...let's go now because right now you'll see why we didn't go down.-I said to get closer to grab my phone and a bag on the side that I was carrying.

-Give me.-Jamie said, pointing to the bag, I gave it to him and he put it on for him.-I'll take care of it for you all night.- she said, putting her arm around my neck and starting to walk towards the door.

-Wait.-I said to separate myself and run inside as I could. I smiled to see what I was looking for, I grabbed her and came back.-ready.-she said while showing his camera he smiled and put his arms around me again shoulders.

-What did I say.-said my manager pointing to his watch we smiled at him innocently.-okay, but go up.-he said laughing, we got into the truck and headed to the place.

We arrived at the place which was already full of fans, we got out of the truck in order to go to a place to enter and take photos.

-But look if they are my fav couple.-said a voice behind us. We turned to see and it was Sofía.

-Sofi.-we both greeted at the same time.

-How are you?-I ask.

-Great.-we said.-and you?.-I asked.

-Well.-I speak.-You look pretty pretty.-She told me.

-Ayla it's your turn.-my manager spoke.

-Thank you, Sofi, you too.-I told her.-I'll wait for you on the carpet to take pictures together.-I told her while she said goodbye to her. I turned to see Jamie.-Well, I'll see you on the other side.-I said.