Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"Okay everyone, please go back to your classes for your lessons." the principal says as students started standing up from their seats. At that moment, the bell for lunch rang.

"Oh so I guess it's to the cafeteria for lunch then..." the principal corrected himself whilst students rushed out of the auditorium.

I wiped my tears while Ellie teased me. I laughed too and whacked her lightly on her arm. She pretended to be in a lot of pain and I laughed harder.

We went to the cafeteria and got our food. We sat at our usual table and waited for Cameron and Eleanor to come. "Someone's feeling super today eh?" Cameron's familiar voice asked the obvious. I blushed even though it wasn't a really embarrassing thing.

Cameron and Eleanor sat beside Ellie and I as I told them about what happened from the classroom to now. They burst out laughing hearing Ellie's exaggerated explanation of my reaction in the classroom.

"Hey guys! Mind if we join you guys?" we turn to see that the speaker was Avril. The 'we' was referring to Evan and her.

"Su...ure..." I said.

So now Avril and Evan is having lunch with us?! This is getting as much crazier! We ate and laughed at each other's hilarious stories. The four of us felt more comfortable talking to the international superstar and guitarist.

"Riiiiinnnnnggggggg!!!" The annoying bell rang. "Hey Ariana and you, Ellie, I'll see y'all later?" Avril asked hoping for a positive answer. We nodded our heads, shocked she asked us that, then quickly ran off to our classroom.

"Good afternoon class, today I'll be teaching you guys about..." My Biology teacher says as I zoned out. It has been a few hours and I still can't believe all this Avril stuff is happening! To me! Was I dreaming? Cause I do dream a lot.

"Ariana..." I heard faintly but didn't respond. "Ariana!!" I flinched hearing my name. I looked up with a blank look. "Pay attention to class. As I was saying..." my teacher continued.

Oops.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ehhhh this chapter sucks. But... we're getting closer to the stuff and stuff.... Ask me anything you like!

- June LittleBlackStar ;)