The Beloved Only Hreard From In Stories

Wild hummed as Wind continued his rant, the kid was much more energetic than he was on his quest, he was talking more now. The 'Chain' as Sky called them, were in the young pirates Hyrule, on an island exclusive for pirates, so the others and himself were hiding in the forest as Wind went into town, although Wild didn't want to go into town for a different reason, but that wasn't important. "Oh! Wild!" Wind called as he remembered something, pulling Wild from his thoughts.

Hyrule raise his head from the layering position on the greenery, his legs still on the log he was sitting on to eat not long ago, everyone was pretty bored of recent events, Hylia yeeted them into another Hyrule (the land), where they couldn't explore and there wasn't any black blooded monsters here, though he was pretty sure black blooded monsters are normal, hello his time was full of them! Legend and Warriors were sparing not long ago but were now talking about... something. Four was checking their blades and giving them some TLC, once they realised he used it to sort out his inner thoughts, they allowed him to do the same to their swords as well, something he was grateful for. Time and Twilight were chilling with his slate, pulling out random things and having the younger sniff it and say whether it was poisonous and what Hyrule it was from, Wild was suddenly grateful for the auto sort feature. Sky was also cleaning his blade, but chatting to Fi while he did so.

"What's up Ki- Sailor?" Wild asked, almost using the wrong nickname, being in Wind's Hyrule after so long was finally getting to him, he really wanted to get back to the Shizen No Ōkamiand it's crew, it had been a few years since he saw them. Wild adjusted his black trench coat as Wind held out a piece of paper, it was a bit yellowed with age, taking the paper, he immediately recognised it as his own, when he was using a quill.

"This is the meal my old Captain made, not Tetra but Forest, it is a second to my grandmother's soup!" Wind declared, catching the others' attention.

"Maybe i'll make it tomorrow," Wild placated, but... "How did you get this?"

"His old crew is here!" Wild eyes widened fractionally, hold it together.

"Whose crew?" asked Legend as Four cocked a brow.

"Captain Forest's!"

All the others' eyes widened sans Wild's, "You had a Forest too?" Asked Sky, surprised. "I did too!"

Twilight nodded as Time spoke up, "If you had one maybe he was caught in this incarnation stuff, I had a forest too."

"D- did he disappear leaving his sword and a hat behind?" Wind asked, hesitant.

Four nodded, "Like me he had a sword that shrunk him, but he placed it in the hold of the Four sword, so I wouldn't have to give it back, but he left his earrings behind, they were a gift from u- me."

Hyrule, sat up from his lying position on the grass, "If he also disappeared like ours, shouldn't they be someone else's crew, your adventure was a few years ago."

Wind smiled sadly, oddly muted, even in a scenario like this. "They refuse to call anyone else Captain, their still waiting for him to return, continue their voyage to help all ships, Tetra is similar, refusing to write off her mentor, his picture is hung in the main hangout area, it was his and our crew, on my adventure Tetra ship was destroyed and the captain took us where we needed to go and was happy to help me to the point of following me on each island. We were practically one crew and Tetra and I learnt alot from him, I- I miss him." Wind hugged himself as he started to cry.

"Sailor..." Legend trailed off, unsure what to say. Wild pushed past the vice gripping his heart and pulled the kid close, because that was all he was, a kid, and he left. Not that he had a choice.

Soon after the kid fell asleep the others decided to follow suit, Wild switched his clothes for his Sheikah outfit and snuck out while Sky turned his back from the group to search the foliage, dropping a note at the base of his tree he was using to sleep.

------------------------------

Wind opened his eyes blearily, using his arm to block the sun from his eyes, before bolting up. He was meant to be on look out last night, to his right Wild was cooking their breakfast, Wind couldn't tell what he was making but it smelt familiar. "I thought I was on shift last night." he complained, puffing out his chest.

"I know Wind but you have been the one running around and used quite a lot of your energy last night." Wild responded, in a tone that let him know it wasn't because he was a kid.

Wind nodded, "Fine but it better not happen again!"

"Okay, Wind." Wild smiled, "Can you wake up the others, breakfast is nearly done." Wind nodded, everyone had their own way to be woken up and it was different for the people waking them as well.

Wind shook Times shoulder softly, and stole Twilights pelt, sat on Legend and stole Warriors scarf and dropped Twilight's pelt on him, drawing a string of curses from the hero. He darted back to the cooking bowl grabbing the cup of coffee for Sky as he was drawn from his sleep by Wars cursing, it doesn't always work. Passing the coffee to Sky, he helped Hyrule sit up as he was also stirred.

Soon everyone was sitting by the fire eating a light serving of vegetable curry. "I'm going to head into town again today, they should be able to see Tetra soon."

"Very well, be careful." Time warned, secretly relieved at the idea of leaving the island soon.

"Relax Old Man," Warriors joined in, "You've said that everyday , since we arrived."