"Tomorrow?" Rong Xia thought for a while, "Okay, I'll accompany you after I stay."

"Okay, I can't change my words," Ban Hua kissed him on the cheek, "Hey, keep approving your memorial, and I won't bother you."

"Wait a minute," Rong Xia pulled her back, and kissed the corners of her lips twice, "You little heartless, just leave when you achieve your goal, and sit here with me for a while."

"Then you critique the memorial, and I'll read the storybook to accompany you." Banhua hugged his neck and said with a smile, "It's okay if I wash and grind your pen for you."

"That's all." Rong Xia picked her up and put her on the cushioned chair, "You just sit here with me."

He recruited Wang De, asked him to fetch two books of Ban Hua's favorite words, and prepared some melons and fruit snacks for her, before sitting back at the imperial case to do his own business. Although the two have different hobbies and personalities, they are inexplicably harmonious when they sit together.

After a while, Rong Xia saw Ban Hua falling asleep lying on the edge of the table, shook her head and chuckled, put the cloak on Ban Hua, picked him up by the waist, and walked out of the imperial study. Seeing this, the eunuchs and maids waiting outside hurriedly put up umbrellas and held pots to shield the empress from the cold wind blowing from outside.

"His Majesty......"

As soon as the female officer opened her mouth, she was frightened back by Rong Xia's cold eyes. He glanced at the wind and snow outside, and quickened his pace to carry Ban Hua back to the apse.

"You all retreat," Rong Xia sat on the edge of the bed, looked at Banhua who was sleeping peacefully, and asked everyone else in the room to retreat.

The room became quiet, and Rong Xia stared blankly at Ban Hua. She saw this face almost every day, but she never got tired of seeing it. Everyone in the world says that when parents look at their children, the more they look at them, the more they feel that their children are unmatched. But he is Huahua's husband, why every time I look at her, I feel that no woman in the world can compare to him?

The more he looked at it, the more he felt that his wife was better than anyone else, her eyes were brighter than others, her mouth was more moist than others, her eyebrows were more beautiful than others, and even when she was angry, she was so beautiful that it made his heart soften.

Can't it be said that he treats Huahua like his daughter?

He laughed at himself, and when he walked out of the inner hall, he saw several court ladies standing quietly outside, he stopped and looked at one of them: "Your name is Ruyi?"

"Your Majesty is as good as your servant."

"You have been serving by the empress's side?"

"Returning to Your Majesty, this servant has been serving Your Majesty since she was ten years old. She has been serving Your Majesty for ten years." Ruyi was a little surprised. His Majesty never said a word to the maids around Your Majesty, and he didn't care what their names were. When the empress was around, His Majesty could hardly see other women. Today... what happened?

Ruyi felt a little uneasy in her heart, but she didn't dare to show it, and could only wait for His Majesty to speak honestly.

Rong Xia wanted to ask her about Hannah and Xie Qilin, but he couldn't get the words out of his mouth. His brows twitched slightly, "I know, take good care of me."

"Yes." Ru suggested that His Majesty did not intend to continue asking, and bowed and stepped aside.

After Rong Xia left, Yuzhu asked curiously, "Sister Ruyi, what's wrong, Your Majesty?"